25

A/n~ HELLO!!!!! I'm bringing this story back and will try to post ONCE a week! I know it was a LONG wait but it's BACK and I'm SORRYYYY for making you wait so LONGGGG!

Jimin and I have been living together for a week now and he's been very attentive of me lately.
"Wake up... I made some hot chocolate for you since it's a chilly morning." Jimin whispered in my ear.
I groaned, "Let me sleep."
"The baby has to have something in their stomach so sit up and drink it up." he said as he set something down.

I opened my eyes up slowly and shook my head, "Too bright." I muttered grumpily.
"Let me close the window a little bit." he said as he closed the blinds.
I opened my eyes slowly and smiled, "thanks." I said as I sat up slowly.
"Drink up." he said as he handed me the warm chocolate mug.

I took a sip, "You're the best you know." I said as I yawned.
"How are you feeling?" he said as referring to the baby.
I took another sip, "Great, I could run a mile right now."
"That's a no for you." Jimin muttered as he took the mug away.

I pouted, "Give it back."
He smiled before handing it back.
I was about to say something but my phone started ringing.
I groaned before picking it up, "Hello?"
"Y/n, It's Lia I-I don't know what to do!" a deep frantic voice said.
"Taehyung? What's wrong?!" I said as I put the mug down on the counter nervously.

"I-I don't know... please come quick... she's purple!" he hung up.
I put the phone down, "I've gotta go to Tae's there is something wrong with Lia." I said getting off of the bed in a hurry.
"I'll take you." Jimin said grabbing the car keys.

I nodded and followed him out.

Time Skip (Taehyung's Home)
I was knocking on the door frantically, "Tae I'm here open the damn door!"
"Calm down a bit Y/n... it's not good for you and the baby." Jimin said as he wrapped his arms around me giving me a back hug.

The door opened a wide eyed Tae was standing there with Lia in his arms.
Lia looked at me and Jimin curiously with purple paint on her face, "Mommy he's not daddy." she said pointing at Jimin's arms.

Jimin let me go and I walked towards them, I touched Lia face and looked at Taehyung confused.
"Is this really the Lia is purple emergency?" I asked as I let go of her face.
"I don't know how to get rid of it since it doesn't come off with water or soap." he said as he took glimpses of Jimin.

"What kind of paint is it?" I asked as Lia touched my face gently.
"Don't get mad at daddy, mommy." she said with her adorable little voice.
I ruffled her hair, "I'm not mad but..." I looked at Tae, "I almost had a heart attack."

"I realized it was a permanent paint after she smeared it on her face." Taehyung said as he put Lia down, "Sorry, I should've read the label." he said apologetically.

"It's fine it'll be gone eventually." I said as I pat Lia's head, "I'll be going then I have work right now."
I turned around and took a step towards Jimin before being held back by my wrist.
Jimin took a step forward and I turned my head sideways.

"Is there something wrong?" I asked Tae confused as I tried to take my wrist away... his grip got tighter.
"Don't go..." he whispered loud enough for me to be the only one to hear.
"Y/n, it's time for us to go to the office." Jimin said as he took my other wrist.

I looked at him and at Tae then at Lia...
I slowly pulled my wrist away from...

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎