7

Fuck it I don't care anymore since Sehun didn't use protection why should Kai, that reminds me of last time I was with Jungkook we didn't use protection either. I'll try to get on the birth control pill by tomorrow.

I am to tired anyways so might as well sleep before school tomorrow.
"Night babe" was all I heard before drifting to sleep.

(Next Morning)
"Wake up babe" I heard a voice saying as I was being shaken lightly.
"30 more minutes" I said grumpily
"We don't have 30 minutes come on wake up already, the bathroom is the door to the right of the room and I left you some clothes in there already. I'll be downstairs, don't get lost the stairway is down this hall you just have to turn left and follow that hall to the end." He gave me a kiss on the cheek and left the room.

I got off of the bed 4 minutes later and went towards the bathroom, we still had 40 minutes so I took my time. I got out of the shower after 15 minutes and looked at what he left me to wear.

Not bad but I'll have to ask Kai how he got this shorts, I was wearing one of his shirts the girl shorts and the sandals which I think he bought me since they are my size

Not bad but I'll have to ask Kai how he got this shorts, I was wearing one of his shirts the girl shorts and the sandals which I think he bought me since they are my size. We still have 20 more minutes so I left the room trying to find my way to the stairs. On my way I bumped into Baek again, we have something with bumping into each other. He asked me if I was ok again, I simply nodded my head.

I felt him staring at me so I looked up at his face.....

I felt intimidated but intrigued by his face expression, so I stared back at him falling into his eyes

They looked so beautiful, I felt myself sinking into them, he kept on staring at my eyes until he finally stopped and grabbed my hand dragging me downstairs  without a word

They looked so beautiful, I felt myself sinking into them, he kept on staring at my eyes until he finally stopped and grabbed my hand dragging me downstairs without a word.

He kept on dragging me until we were downstairs, I noticed this place is huge I would've definitely gotten lost it Baek wasn't pulling my hand. He stopped and looked around there was no one around so he kept on pulling me until he was about to open the front door.

Suddenly I felt a hand on my free wrist holding me back. I turned my head and saw Kai but he wasn't looking at me he was glaring at Baek. Baek stopped walking when he felt I stopped walking, he looked at me confused but then noticed someone standing behind me holding my wrist.

"Where are you taking Y/n?" asked Kai while glaring at Baek
"I'm taking her to school" Baek was glaring back at Kai
I started to feel uncomfortable to I tried to set myself loose but they wouldn't budge a bit. I started to feel more annoyed then uncomfortable.
"Yah! Let go of me both of you! What do I have to do with this?! Fix whatever you two have and leave me out of it, I'm going to that hell of a school now so let me go!" They both looked at me surprised and let go of me, "Let's go Baek, didn't you want to go to school" I said as I grabbed his hand and opened the door to leave, "and one more thing, Kai your a jerk for leaving me in your room like that, stupid I could've got lost." Kai looked like he wanted to say something but didn't so I continued walking pulling Baek along with me.
"Let's go to hell now Baek"
He nodded his head and walked beside me still holding hands, I looked forward but I could've sworn I could see him smiling threw the corner of my eyes.

A/n: sorry it's shorter then usual and for any mistakes♡✌︎