Chapter One

I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS YOUNG AND A HORRIBLE WRITER I HATE IT BUT PEOPLE CONTINUE TO READ IT SO I AM JUST WARNING YOU AND IT IS CHOPPY AND BAD AND CRINGE WORTHY
---------------------------------------------------
I wake up to the sound of my alarm clock, the classical music my father set it on. I slam on the button for it to shut up, I HATE classical music, but it's all my parents let me listen to. I slide out of my bed that's unnecessarily big, and I press the button on the intercom. "Good morning Mom and Dad, I'm up." I wait until I hear my Mom's voice come through. "Good Morning."

I walk over to my bathroom and turn the shower on so it's hot when I get in it. I pull my brown curls out of it's braid and I get in the shower. I let the water run through my hair before putting in the special non-frizz shampoo. I actually like this stuff because it brings out my spring-like curls without any frizz. When I'm done in the shower, I put on a floral skirt with a purple tee shirt tucked in it.

I grab my white flats and slip them on. When I open my door my Mom sees I haven't put any make up on. "Uh, sweetie, reputation!" She sings and pushes me back into my room. I sigh as I put on some light purple eye shadow and some light pink lipstick. I finally get to walk out of my room. My brother, Brandon, walks by with jeans and a navy button down with his sleeves rolled to his elbows. He's a Freshman in college. Did I mention how we look the same? We both have our fathers eyes, a sea green, we both have our Mom's lips and nose. We both have brown hair yet his isn't curly because he keeps it cut short. The difference between us is he likes being upper class and always having the weight of our parents reputation on us. I, on the other hand, don't.

*20 minutes later*

I pull into the school parking lot with my custom painted Mini Cooper. It's painted lavender, my favorite color. I walk in and see Julia, my best friend, make her way to me. Julia is very pretty and outgoing. She has strawberry blonde hair and she is very fit, not all twig-like, like some girls. I also see her boyfriend of 3 years, Ethan. It's only the second week of our senior year, and we are already awaiting graduation day. It's just the three of us, our friend group. It's been just the three of us since 7th grade. Ethan and Julia got together the summer before our Sophomore year, when they both finally admitted they like each other. Julia and I meet in the middle and she starts her usual chatter. "Omg, I like, love your skirt! I'm going to have to borrow it sometime..." I zone out when I spot a boy I've never seen around.

Must be new, I thought. He was very handsome. He had blue eyes and brown hair that was swept to the right. He wore a plain red t-shirt with skinny jeans and red Vans. I was snapped out of my thoughts when the warning bell for 5 minutes rang. I walked in with Ethan into my science class and we slide into our usually seats when Mr. Walker comes in.

I sigh, hoping for the day to go by quickly.

After lunch, I have History. I loved Mr. Nick, he let's us call him by his first name, but most of us call him Mr. Nick. I sit down in the back, in the corner, and the late bell rings. Just as soon as Mr. Nick closed the door, the boy I saw earlier flew in. "Oh, uh, sorry," He looks down at his schedule "Mr. Jones. I'm new here, and I kinda got lost." He looks around, and he catches my eye. I quickly look down. "Ah, no worries. I understand. And call me Mr.Nick." Mr. Nick says "What's your name, son?" He hesitates, the simply says "Liam, Liam Anderson."

"Well, Liam, sit down next to Rose. Rose raise your hand." I raised my hand and did a little wave. He comes and sits down next to me and it takes all my will power not to look at him.

"Okay, class. We are going to be working on a Women's Rights essay. And you will not be picking your partners on this one, sorry guys. Okay, Lissy, you'll be working with John....." I zone out until I hear my name. "Rose, with Liam." Liam looks over at me and smiles.

When class is over, the bell rings and Liam stands up. He waits for me to stand up, then starts to talk. "Hey, uh, I have free period right now. What do I do?"

"Oh, that's where you can go anywhere and do homework or read. Maybe you could help a teacher. I have free period too." He looks at me and smiles "Then I'll see you around." and he walks away.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/N- Yay! First chapter!! Okay, I'm the author of Haugustus Forever. If you already read that book, cool. If not, its a The Fault in our Stars fanfic. Hope you like this story.

-Hannah-