Chapter 14

•|•Autumn•|•

It's been a month and a half since I told my story to August.

We have the best relationship I've ever been in.

Chris has made a full recovery, and we're closer than blood now. Kylie and him go out, and they're one of the cutest couples I've ever seen.

Trey and Honey been messing around, and we all know they're in love with each other, but they're to stubborn to say so.

Trayvon has started to text me, begging for me to get back with him. I ignore him very time. Have I told August? Hell no! Do I have Boo Boo the Fool written on my forehead?

If I tell August, all that'll do is start something unnecessary and not called for.

It's not even that important.

Honey, Kylie, Jaylynn, Trey, Chris, August, and I are all like one big happy family. Even Winter, Marquez, and the triplets are practically in love with all my friends.

"Autumn, get ya ass up! We got to go." Honey screamed in my ear.

She spent the night over here, because of family issues at home. Next time, she will be sleeping on the couch.

With Honey asleep in here, I can't get any rest. If she's not cackling uncontrollably, then she's snoring louder than a construction site.

I finally got to sleep like an hour ago, and now she wants me to wake up? Bish please.

I just turn over and close my eyes again. I hear Honey sigh. "If you don't get up, you won't get to see August." A few seconds pass by before I wordlessly get up and go in the bathroom to do my morning routine while ignore Honey's laughter that follows after me.

After I do my morning routine and put my hair in a side fishtail braid, I put on a royal blue long-sleeved crop top with a golden owl on it, a pale yellow lace-knit skirt that came a little above mid-thigh, a pale yellow beanie, and yellow Lebron 11 Elite's.

When Honey comes out, she looks just as good. She has her black Brazilian microbraids flowing loosely down her back.

She has on a red crop top that says Baddie in bold white cursive, white high-waisted shorts, a red snapback, and her Jordan 6 Rings.

We took some pics together and I posted them on my Instagram before grabbing our stuff, and catching the bus to school since we don't feel like walking.

Daddy, Winter, and Marquez are at work and the triplets are at daycare.

It's been a while since I spent some time with my nephews. We're going to have to have an Auntie Day sometime this weekend.

When Honey and I get school, we go our separate ways since our lockers aren't any closer than our classes.

As usual, August is leaning against my locker waiting for me.

He looks mad. "What's your damage?" I ask, twisting the combination lock and smiling when the locker door popped open.

"Why didn't you tell me that nigga was texting yo phone?" he asked lowly, his accent thick. I looked at him with a raised eyebrow. His fists were clenched as well as his jaw. His demeanor was hard and cold, but his eyes were blazing with anger.

August is the only person with a temper as bad as mine.

"Because it ain't important." I replied cooly, slamming my locker and heading towards my English class. "How it's not fucking important that your ex calling you and texting you at all damn times of the day?"