Chapter 24: gUESS WHOS BACK

Start from the beginning

          Shiro came down the stares and rolled his eyes, "Keith what the heck. You shouldn't be here you should be at Lances resting or something. And why are you drinking?? I did not give you permission to just waltz in here and take what isn't yours-" Keith looked down to the drink, back to Shiro. Then back to the drink and quickly started chugging it. Shiro gasped and came into the kitchen, "Keith what in the world has gotten into you-??" Keith rolled his eyes and once the bottle was empty he at least threw it away, "What happened is that I'm fUCKING DONE With love..." He wiped his eyes and hugged Shiro tightly. Shiro let out a small sigh and patted Keith's back, "Alright now.. We knew that's not true. Things are going to turn out okay Keith. We just have to be patient and look for the light in this dark alright?"

"Promise..?" He asked weakly. "I promise Keith, now cmon.. Let's get you some rest. You're gonna have a hell of a hangover..." Keith's sighed and leaned against Shiro whining like a child. "Carry meeee?" Shiro picked him up holding him over his shoulder, "Allura you're we'll one to stay as long as you'd like but creatures do often come in and out of my house so be cautious about what you say while I'm not around."

          Getting to Shiro's house, Allura was short of surprise that Keith immediately went towards the Kitchen to grab a drink. He was that distress by seeing Lance? Poor Guy.. Hearing that Keith was done with love made her worried about her friend's mental health. ''Keith we all gone -through heart-brake before, your going to be alright." She told him before Keith went to bed. She heard Shiro's warning before he headed upstairs. Like Witches and Werewolves? That seemed interesting, she had never seen those creatures before other then movies or she just never noticed before.

          Looking around, she was a bit thirsty and decided to make some coffee for her and Shiro. Suddenly a door from the back of the house slammed and a large man, covered in hair walked in. He saw Allura and smiled giving her a wave before pulling a snack from the fridge. "Heya there little witch, mind if I sit with you? My name's Hunk-" He smiled sitting before she could answer and ate almost like an animal.. He was a werewolf but that was easy to tell.

          Keith clung to Shiro mumbling and whining till he was put into bed. Shiro gave him his favorite stuffed hippo and turned on 16 Candles before leaving his room and heading to his room for a moment to collect his thoughts.

          Hunk looked at his phone and smiled happily showing Allura a picture of what looked sort of like Medusa..? "This is my girlfriend Shay- She's the prettiest gorgon in the world! Don't you think?? Man I'm so lucky to have her!" Again before she could even answer he looked around and sniffed the air, "Someone's been drinking.. Oh man... Shays gonna make me stone if she smells it on me!!" He got up and waved goodbye to Allura before rushing out the back again, a soft howl coming from the distance. Allura was pleasantly happy meeting Hunk and very much enjoy seeing pictures of his girlfriend despite not knowing what to say about it... Perhaps when all of the craziness dies down she could meet more of Keith and Shiro's friends?

          After drinking more blood then he could handle, Lance search if anyone was in the bar...there wasn't but he small Keith and Allura scent. Wait. Was the two of them here? "Keith? Are you here!?" He shouted out, hoping to see Keith again but no one answered. Suddenly a wave of sadness and regret came over Lance. What was he going to say when he sees Keith? How was he going to explain what happen? Perhaps he could talk to Allura or someone closer to Keith to ask for advice....