[ 16 ]

(Y/N)'s POV

I walk around the student desks in Levi's classroom. The kissing lasted a few minutes. He thought if I'm missing my class, I might as well be doing something. He's making me disinfect the desks. "Can I ask you something?"

"Of course." He says as he writes stuff on the whiteboard.

"Why do you like cleaning so much." I was genuinely curious. He has numerous cleaning products in his apartment and it's always super clean.

"Ah I don't know. I guess having things clean makes me feel more comfortable. I never like stepping a foot in Hange's classroom. Fucking science experiments everywhere." He explains. I laugh at how true that statement was. Her room is a disaster. I'm surprised she hasn't burnt the school down.

I continue wiping down the desks. Levi has an open period right now, which means he doesn't have a class. "I guess there's a school dance coming up." I say, trying to start conversations.

"Oh yeah. Homecoming. I'm a chaperone. Are you going?" He asks.

I think for a minute. "Probably. It sounds fun. All of my friends are going, so I might as well go to."

"You don't have a date?" He asks quietly.

I look at him, confused. "Well...no? I have you. I mean you'll have to do your chaperone stuff. Don't want the teachers and students getting suspicious."

"Right." He says, continuing with what he's doing. "You know there's a lot of...whats the word you kids use these days... grinding.

I laugh loudly. "What are you saying?"

"All the girls are grinding on everyone. It's kinda disgusting."

I don't look at him, and continue wiping the desks. "Sooo, if I did that to you...you would find it disgusting?" He doesn't say anything after that. "Yeah that's what I thought."

I sit down at the desk closest to the front of the room. I stare at Levi with a loving smile on my face. He's facing away from me, still writing and erasing things on his whiteboard. "Why are you staring at me."

"How do you do that?" I sigh.

"I told you yesterday, I just know." He explains.

"You're amazing." I smile even wider.

He stops writing for a second and lowers his arm. "Isabel's an idiot."

"What? Why?" I ask.

"She pulled you too hard. You're...underwear was exposed." He frowned.

I crossed my arms. "Yeah that wasn't fun. It's fine though. It's done and over with."

"Farlan's an idiot too. He called them.....panties..." He shudders.

I chuckle at how uncomfortable he is. "It's fineee. It was an accident."

"Hmph." He goes back to writing. I walk behind him and wrap my arms around his waist and kiss the back of his neck.

"It's fine. Don't worry about it." I reassure him.

He sighs. "Okay.."

..........

I kiss Levi goodbye as I walk out of his classroom. I head to my third class. After that, my fourth, then lunch, then fifth, sixth, and seventh, then it's time to leave. The school day doesn't feel very long, thankfully. I meet up with a big group of friends to head to Farlans house. We're gonna go over homecoming.

The heard of friends walk to Farlans house, which is close to the school. There's 13 of us. I'm friends with all of them, but I'm closest to Isabel and Farlan. We've been friends since elementary school. I've known the others only since the beginning of high school.

Once we get to Farlan's house, which is practically a mansion, we talk about our plans. We're going to meet at the front of the school 10 minutes before the dance, and then once the dance is over, there's gonna be a huge, fun sleepover. Of course, at Farlan's. I'm texting Levi the plans as we make them, just so he knows.

I count everyone that's in the room. There's me, Isabel, Farlan, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, Historia, Annie, Ymir, Sasha, Marco, Connie, and Jean. Jesus there's a lot of us. This is actually my first school dance. I never really liked the idea of them, but since all my friends are going, I thought I might as well go to at least one that isn't prom.

Once the planning ends, everyone starts heading home. I stick around a little longer to talk to Isabel. "When should we get our dresses?" I ask. "The dance is in two days."

"We can go tonight. I have nothing to do." Isabel says.

"Okay, sounds good. I need to go home for a little bit first to do some homework." I say.

"You mean, go and do Levi." Farlan barges in.

"Hahaha, real funny." I look at Farlan, and see his boxer strap sticking out a little bit. "Nice panties." I giggle at him.

"Ah! What the hell." He frowns. "Not funny."

"Definitely funny. Payback for earlier."