3: People From The Past

Start from the beginning

"Snivy use Vine Whip!" The ninja-like duo fell to the ground. Hyuu quickly grabbed the chain leash away from them.

"Who are you?!" I demanded. The duo were wearing masks but they look oddly familiar... Then I saw an insignia. An insignia from the past. An insignia that I once had respected. "T-t-team Plasma? B-but you were-"

"I KNEW YOU WERE OUT THERE SOMEWHERE," Hyuu looked pretty mad, he was red as his jacket. For a second, I fell like cowering behind mom's back. He looked scary. 

One of the grunts narrowed his eyes. "Well, we are back and stronger than ever. And you," he pointed at me. "You look very very familiar."

Oh no. They can't-

"SHUT UP! Snivy use-" Hyuu interrupted but the other grunt threw something at him that hit his forehead. "OW!" The two grunts started to run.

Hyuu or the grunts? I choose Hyuu, he must have hurt his head pretty bad... We'll catch those grunts later.

"Are you okay?" I asked while I watch him rub his forehead.

"No.. we have to catch them first..." he grunted.

The Herdier barked at something and we turned our heads. There was a boy who looked like 16 walking towards us with his hands in his pocket. His face was hidden beneath his hat. What is he doing in this ranch? Maybe he's working here or something or maybe he's a part of Team Plasma...

"Hey," Hyuu said, narrowing his eyes.

"Hey," the boy said. "I'm lost. My Pokémon and I came to rest here and we sort of lost our way. Any ideas how to get to a nearby Pokemon Center?"

Hyuu pointed to the direction of Flocessy Ranch's exit. His eyes were still narrowed like he doesn't want to trust this guy.

For a second he looked up and I caught a glimpse of his face... he looked like someone I met before...

"Thanks," he nodded and walked away. 

"Who was that?" Hyuu asked, still rubbing his forehead. Hyuu looked adorable, as always...

"No idea," I said. "Come on, we have to return this Herdier."

"Oh good you found it," Rakutsu said, drinking some Berry Juice. He looked rather relaxed. Maybe that road he chose was the easier and less bumpy road. "Who stole it?"

"Team Plasma," Hyuu said bitterly.

Rakutsu glanced at me and I glared at him. "But... didn't they quit two years ago?"

"Apparently not," Hyuu replied. "They've got some plans again and I won't let them steal people's Pokémon for the second time"

I gulped. Hyuu really hates Team Plasma... I wonder if Team Plasma stole his Pokémon once...

We returned the Herdier to the nice Ranch couple. The other Herdier quickly licked the face of the lost one. They look so cute...

"Thank you very much. How can we ever repay you?" one of them nearly begged.

"Oh no we don't-" Rakutsu started to say.

"I know!" the Ranch owner got a Poké Ball from his pocket. "This is a newborn Mareep but we've got too much already. And this newborn is too hyper for us. I was wondering if you can keep him. Maybe this Mareep wants to have an adventure and get strong. So do you want to keep him?"

I can't believe my luck. 

"Sure!" I blurted out. The breeder gently gave me Mareep's Poké Ball. "Thank you very much!"

"Well, thank you very much too!" the couple said as we said our goodbyes. 

"I'm gonna name him Snow," I said as I took out the Mareep.

"Snow? That's a girl's name and Mareeps are electric-types," Rakutsu rolled his eyes. "Seriously."

"But his fleece are white as snow!" I protested. (A/N: Okay okay I think I made a pun)

"But it won't be if it evolves!" Rakutsu groaned.

"Just deal with it," Hyuu said. "Let's get out of Route 20. I'm getting sick of fighting all the Purrloins and Lillipups."

As we walked towards Virbank City, the face of the 16 year old boy came into my mind again. I'm pretty sure I've met him somewhere...

"I just realized that the guy we met earlier- Alder? He was the Champion," Rakutsu laughed.

Champion... Champion...

Arceus. How can I be so stupid. That guy was Black. The Pokédex holder that defeated King N.

(Okay I'm guessing that you know who Faitsu is by now. But pls don't spoil the other ones who don't know. Please vote and follow me because I always follow back)