#12 Always be in my memories

(Eins p.o.v 2 week later)
I wish it was me who got hurt.... I wish y/n didn't I.... I just.... My thoughts got in interrupted by aphmau. "Hey Ein would you like to see y/n with me before we leave....." Aphmau said to me sadly "y...yeah sure...." I said and followed her to y/n room.. I start to cry a little just seeing her like that aph noticed and hugged me.. she then started to cry to. "I... I know how you f... feel E...Ein I...I wish she didn't have to go through this I miss them both b...but Aarons d..dad said we will see them I...in a y..year..."Aphmau said in tears I hug her back then her mom walks in and gives me a death stare then she looks at aph then a y/n.. she looked like she wanted to tell aph about y/n being her sister. I let go of the hug and go to y/n and just sit by her and hold her hand wishing she could hold mine back...

(Aphmau's p.o.v)
My mom walked in and she stared at Ein for a sec then he let go of the hug and went to y/n he seemed really sad. I feel sooo bad for him. I mean I know what he did was bad but... I could always give him a second chance everyone deserves a second chance. I believe he can change... As from what he told me he only did it because he wanted to have Aaron feel what y/n felt when Aaron used her.. my mom comes to me "hey aph sweetheart I need to talk to you... It's about y/n.." my mom says to me and she pulls me to another room... She looks like she was sad.. "w...what's wrong m...mom did Aaron's dad say s... something is y...y/n going to be okay?" I asked worried about her "yes she's going to be okay...but um I don't know how to tell you this... Umm.. aph honey... Y/n she... She's y... your sister......" My mom said I look at her with wide eyes "sh...she's my sister?" I asked her making sure I heard her right. "Yes.." my mom said back to me "I...why didn't y...you tell m...me...? D...did she k...know....? where w..was s..she...?" I asked her shocked and I started to cry again. Not only did I hurt Aaron but I also hurt my sister.... I didn't even know she was..... "Yes she knew... I told her not to tell you.. because I wanted it a secret I... Your dad... When he left... He took her... So I didn't want... You to know that you had a... Sister.. then your dad came back.. and she was still with him.. and she met you in highschool and... I didn't know if she knew so I talked to her and she did know... So I asked if she could keep it a secret... Now I know that w..was a... A bad idea.. maybe if.. I would of kept you... Two together t...then this would... Of never h... happened to you two... And she would of probably stayed with you and not... That one werewolf kid... What was his.. name was it Ein?... I don't know..." She said. "Mom Ein is fine I mean I know that he hurt me but... He didn't mean to... He just wanted to get back at.... Aaron.. for what he d... For what he did to y/n..." I said to her kinda stuttering.. "oh okay... But what did Aaron do?... You know what that doesn't matter... I know you probably want to know you probably want to know why she is a werewolf while me and you aren't one's..?" My mom asked me.. "y..yeah.." I said to answer her question. "Well y..your dad was one s...so she got to be one... I don't how or why.. she w... wasn't o..one when your d..dad took her but she came back.... As one.. maybe she was always one I... I don't know..." She said.. "oh..." I said.....
(Ein's p.o.v time skip)
I've been sitting her by y/n crying for what it feels like hours aph comes back in the room I'm guessing we have to go... I wish
Y/n could come she means everything to me... I wish I could turn back time. "Hey Ein we have to go...." She looks down she looks like she has been crying to... Why did I have to do this.. "I'm just going to say one last goodbye to her...." I said and look back at y/n.. "oh.. okay Ein take your time... I know how you feel.." she said and leaves.. I take y/n hand "I... I'm so sorry y/n.. I wish I could hear your voice right know... You always make me smile.. even when I'm not I'm the mood to smile.. you still somehow make me smile... I wish I knew if you could hear me.. no matter what I will always keep you close to me... I will be waiting for you... I'll see you next year... I love you.. goodbye..." I said to y/n with tears in my eyes... I walk out of the room and see aph just waiting for me I go to her. "Ready?" She asked. I nod and we walk outside "Hey Lucinda can I talk to you?" Aphmau asks Lucinda. "Yeah sure aph what's up?" She says back and they go walk somewhere else "hey.... Ein Right?" Garroth asks me "yeah" I said "oh okay well I just wanted to let you know I'm sorry for what happened to y/n.. it's not your fault... If you think about it... It was kinda all of are fault
Y/n and Aaron are hurt.." Garroth says "it's okay... Your kinda right I guess... I'm sorry for taking your brother Zane.. from you... I wasn't in a.. right state... At the time I just wanted to to get back at Aaron but I wasn't thinking.... So I'm sorry for that..." I said to Garroth " it's okay don't worry about it... I know it hard and your going to miss her... I know I will.. but I'm here if you ever need to talk.." he said to me "okay... She will Always be in my memories." I said back and Aph and Lucinda got back then we all got In a car and left...

Welp that's the last chapter I might post the new book today! Sooooo yeah hehehe I hope you liked it.. I had a lot of fun making this book.. hehe.. welp I should go find Ein~senpai! Hehe bye my loves!
                                       ~sincerely Author~chan😝😇