#5 my love for him

(your pov)

We just sent Zane back. Me and Ein are alone and he's just going over his plan. To be honest I wasn't really listening, I was more just admiring him, the way his tail went back and forth when he was happy, his perfect smile, his beautiful eyes, uh why can't I just tell him the way I feel! "Hey y/n, Earth to y/n." Ein said taking me out of my thoughts. "Yes I'm here." I said back. "We're you paying attention?". Ein asked, "no I'm sorry, it's just I..I need to tell you something." I stuttered. This is it I'm just going to tell him. "What is it love?" Ein asked. I start to blush every shade of red. " I..I uh... I.. hmm... L.... like.. uh... Uh..I.. it's just I...-" I tried to say but I just kept stuttering. "Hey what ever it is just tell me I'm here for you always and forever." Ein said, which just made me blush more if that was even possible. "Im trying to... It's just... *Sigh* Ein I...I really l...l.. like you, and more t..then just friends." I stuttered. I really hope he likes me back. Ein brought me out of my thoughts by kissing me on the lips. I quickly started to kiss back. We pull away, and he looks into my e/c eyes, and I look into his. "Y/n I like you to. Wait no better yet I love you with all my heart. I've been meaning to tell you that. I guess what I'm trying to say is y/n l/n will you be my girlfriend?" Ein asked he was blushing a very dark red. "I would love to Ein! I'm so glad you felt the same way. I was scared you wouldn't." I said blushing and hugging him. He kisses my head as we cuddle on the couch. It was very cold. Ein must of saw me shivering cause he put his coat on me. He kissed me on the lips. Nothing can describe my love for him.!

Hey guys I hope you enjoyed today's chapter. Bye my lovely pups and kittens! Author~chan out✌