#9 I....I love you

(Aaron's p.o.v)

Th....they took aph... I knew something was up with y/n She seemed just like the one in high school the one who picked him over aph because of a secret she couldn't tell aph because her mom and dad told her not to im not sure what that was but.. all I know is she picked Ein over aph... I need to find aphmau and try to get y/n back and ask her why she was doing this... I thought to myself "hey Garroth come on we are going to to get aphmau back!" I said to him. "W...what about y/n, Lucinda and z...Zane..." Garroth said worried about them "we will try and get them to don't worry" I said to Garroth "o..okay?"
(Time skips because I kinda forgot what that one girl and Aaron talked about heh this is where Aaron first finds aphmau with green eyes! Aaron's p.o.v)

I seen aphmau on the cliff so I run up to her and she turns around "o..oh hey Aaron I've been waiting for you my fiance is dying to meet you" she said with green eyes "y...your fiance aph do you remember me... Let's talk.." I said to her "oh I remember you Aaron your funny and we can talk later hehe let's go.." she takes my hand and leads me to a little house and we walk in "this house is small but I don't mind as long as I'm with my love." She said I look around to see pictures of aph and Y/n then y/n comes out from no where or at least I didn't see her before and she is with someone who is covered with a black jacket and they have their left arm around her.. "you!" I yell to y/n and the other person but mostly to y/n and aphmau hugs the person in a black jacket. "Hey now don't yell at y/n! Aaron" the person said then he takes of the hood that covered his face "but did you miss me?" Ein said with a smirk "you! what did you do to aphmau let her go! What do you want with us!" I said to them

(Your p.o.v)

"Sweetheart can you take aph up stairs and have her change into something more comfortable. Thank you" Ein said and kisses my check while I'm blushing. "Okay Ein!" I said and took aph up stairs.
(After aphmau is done getting dressed and you two are downstairs with Ein!)
"I want you Aaron lycan to turn aphmau in to a werewolf." Ein said "....and I might let her go" He then said  "Never I would never turn her against her will" Aaron said "okay then." Ein said and throws another potion at aphmau. "Hey aphmau do you hate Aaron" Ein said. "Yes!" She said quickly "kill him~" Ein said "okay~" she said then turned to Aaron. Ein put his arm around my waist and kept me close to him "why are you doing this?" I asked him "what?" He asked me  "why are you taking aphmau from Aaron?" I asked him. "Because... I.... I.... He hurt you in highschool... And you where so sad... Because of what he did to you... I know you liked him for the first part of highschool when I first met you but he didn't like you he just used you to try and get over aphmau..... And I know that it hurt you.... I just wanted you to be happy but.... I didn't know how so I tried so hard to get you to like me...." He said "and I did after a little while I soon knew that I did and that you were the one I liked and I still do... But I don't think you should do this to Aaron" (trust me I hate what Aaron did to Ein but this will be great for what I have planned for the next book and last few chapters) I said to Ein "why do you care now?" Ein asked "because Ein I think I should tell you something that my step mom and my dad told me not to tell anyone..." I said to Ein "what is it?" Ein asked "well I'm Ap... aphmaus sister... And I seen how happy she is with Aaron and how she loves him so much and I want her to be happy no matter what Aaron did to me in highschool.." Ein looked shocked about this. "I... I'm sorry..." Ein said "I just wanted you to be happy...." He said again "Ein it's okay you didn't know.... And no matter what I will always be happy if I'm with you~" I said and kissed his lips and then hugged him "y/n I....I love you and I don't want you to think this is your fault so okay we can stop this!" Ein said just then I heard aphmau scream "just die already." So I ran to them and jumped In front of Aaron. "Aph come on you need to smile.." I told her and then she........

Hehehhe cliffhanger. Im sowwy but I just had to. What do you think is going to happen next? Oh I'm probably going to fix the other chapters.Well hope you all have a great day/night bye my kawaii~potatos...
~love Author~chan ;3