#6 Lucinda's gone missing

( Aphs pov)

Me and Aaron were in a cave and this lady was on him. Trying to heat him up I guess. It was really cold and he fainted. I could totally be the on to do that not her. Hmm whatever. I was giving her weird faces, when all of a sudden, a lot wolf's began to howl. "No not now, We gotta go the alpha is coming, we need to wake him up." The girl said, "how do we do that?". I said "he more of my body heat!" She said quickly. "Oh no,-" I got cut off by Aaron waking up. "Great your up we gotta go, the alpha is coming! Hurry." The girl said, "oh and thanks for doing that in the woods the other day, I really appreciate it." She said again "by the way my name is Tatiana." I soon learned Tatiana said. Then she walked off, "so what did you do Aaron" I said clearly jealous. "I did nothing." He said back. Me and him were just talking about it while we were walking through the cave.

(Your pov before Ein got Lucinda)

I soon feel asleep in Ein's arms. I walk up to Ein sitting at the table talking to the wolves about needing emeralds. "Oh morning beautiful." Ein said to me, as he saw me. "Morning love!" I said blushing. "So what's going on" I said, "oh just the usual, hey darling how about we go on a little walk." Ein said."I'd love to Ein!" I said. I put my coat on and so did Ein. We went on a little walk and when we were done we went to the cave and saw Lucinda there, Ein took the chance to hit her and then we went to put her in a little cage.

(Aphs pov when they find Lucinda)

We walked in to a cave and saw Lucinda in a cage. "Lucinda whats going on!? Why are you in a cage!?" I asked really worried. "Aph go get help. Zane he is in a forever potion. Leave and tell Kim and Garroth!" Lucinda said in a rush. "No Lucinda I will NOT leave you!" I said not moving! "Go. Okay I'll be okay!" She said. "Come on Aphmau lets go will get her back. I promise." Aaron said. "Fine but we're coming back!" I Said basically yelled. how do we tell people that Lucindas gone missing!

Hey my little pups and kittens hope you enjoyed bye loves Author~chan out~ ✌