#8 Mini Games!

(your pov btw it's just a random day it's not Canon just thought I should update it)

"Hey love?" Ein calls out to me. "Yes Ein!" I said cheerfully. "Wow someone is cheerful today." Zane said teasingly. "Grr shut up Zane!!" I said to zane. "Okay..okay you to stop it aph is asleep..." Lucinda says. "Okay..... But whats up Ein?" I said as I walk to him. "Oh I just wanted to know if.... You know what never mind it can wait we should play a mini game!" Ein says nervous. Hmm I wonder why he is so nervous? Oh well there's a mini game! Just then aphmau comes down "did someone say MINI GAMES!" She yelled I covered my ears and so did Ein. "Ow aph please don't yell. W...wait aph? When did you get up and how did you get out of the room?" I asked. "Oh I don't know I just got out. Hehe I'm special heheehe oh and I woke up when someone said mini game." She said with a little sass in the end of her little speech. "O..okay well then what are we going to play?" Zane said "heheheeheh" me and aphmau giggled evily. "I have a bad feeling about this..." Ein said. "Oh it's one you'll die for heheeh. *Sighs*" I said.

(Game starts your pov still)

Your a witness stay alive as long as you can. A small voice said. "Hmm Ein where are you me wants to cuddles with chu." I said in a kawaii voice. "U...umm I'm no where" he said with fear. "Aww but Im a witness.."I said. "No she's not we all know she's lying" Zane said. "Your face is lying Zane so shut it." I said and walked inside. I go to the couch and sit down then I see aphmau with something in her hand. "O....oh u...uh hey a...aph w...what's in your h.... hand?" I ask her. "Oh well its....... A............... COOKIE!" She said while pulling a cookie out. "Oh I love cookies what kind is it?" I asked. "Oh well miss y/n it is a chocolate chip cookie would you like it?" She said in a business lady voice. "Oh I can't..... I can't have chocolate." I said and pointed to my ears. "Oh yeah I didn't even notice your a werewolf. A...are your ears you know. A..are they..... Fluffy?" She asked cutely. "Y..yes would you like to touch them?" I asked her. "OMG yessss gurl" she said excited. So I walk over to her and she pets them but then she stabs me with a knife.. "ah.. I mean to hard it hurts my ears... Yeah that's what.." I said so no one would know that aph was the murderer. "Hey sweetheart you okay?" Ein asked. ( Author~chan:Eek he called you sweetheart!
Ein: stop breaking the fourth wall!
Author~chan: shut up Ein~senpai Author~chan dose what Author~chan wants soooo ha and the fourth wall has already been broken this is not Canon senpai~!
Ein: uhh shush it or else~
Author~chan: or else what~
Ein:I'll throw another forever potion at you and hmm it will be so you hmmmm idk I don't want to hurt you...
Author~chan: aww anyways I could just take the forever potion from you muahahaha~
Ein: why are you so evil Author~chan;-;
Author~chan:hehe idk cause I can hehe hehe  well bye you go back to your other love Ein~senpai.)
"U...um y..yeah I'm just fine." I blush and say to him. Just then aph finds Zane, and Lucinda and kills them both. "Hey Ein where are youu~ don't you want to cuddle with y/n she's waiting for you~" aph says in a evil voice "u..uh n..no I'm f...fine I.... Mean I w... would love to cuddle with her but I...I.. uh don't want.... To- ahh" just then aph finds him and kills him. Murderer wins.

You are the cop try and stop the murderer. The voice said to me. hmm I wonder who the murderer could be. "Hey sweetheart!" Ein says and scares me "please don't hurt me Ein!" I said scared. "No don't worry I won't." Ein said. "Hm okay good! Hey look at this!" I said and pulled out my gun "hehe I could protect you!"I said to Ein. Then he kisses my cheek. And I blush and dark red. "Okay I think Lucinda is the killer." He said. So then I shot her and my gun dropped then Ein killed me. "Ahh Ein why!?" I said to him. "I'm sorry I had to" murderer wins the voice said "dang Ein you killed everyone fast!" Aph yells.

You are a witness stay alive as long as you can the voice said again. "I'm innocent so don't hurt me I'm just a smol potato like aphmau." I yelled out. "Hey I'm not a potato." She yells back. "Yeah you are. Oh hey Zane I see you got a gun. I'm a witness so don't hurt me please!" I said to zane "hm how should I trust you?" Zane said "oh idk because if I was the murderer you would have been killed already. Besides I'm going to go in to the house and look around I never actually got a good look at the lodge yeah bye!" I said "hey Ein where are you?" I asked him "I'm over in the kitchen" he answered "oh okay I'm going to be right there!" I say and look for the kitchen "oh Hi Ein" I say and kiss him on the lips. He blushes a very dark red "h..hi love" he said "aww your blushing hehe" I said to him "hey y/n hey Ein" Lucinda says "this is pay back" she says and kills me then Ein then Zane kills her. "Dang it!" She says "hahaha"Zane says. "Well Zane great job" aphmau says! Innocents win the murderer has been stopped

You are the murderer kill everyone. Finally. I thought "hey Lucinda I'm sorry for everything." I said with a hint of sadness "oh it's okay sweetie don't worry" she said "okay!" I said excitedly. Then Zane comes in "hey y/n" he says "hi Zane... Wait zane~? Hehe hmm um would you like to make out?~" I asked him "w..wait what?!" Ein said "hehe she's doing what I do hehe!" Aph giggles "u..um Y..Yeah I w.. would l..love to?" Zane said more like asked not knowing what to say. "ZANE!" Ein yelled at him. "Y..yeah brother?" Zane asked scared for his life. "Oh don't worry about Ein follow me~" I said to zane and took his hand to the other room "s..so what now?" Zane asked. "Shh~" I said then killed him. "A..ah i mean y..your a great k..kisser y/n" zane said as a ghost now "WHAT?!" Ein said clearly jelly. "Hmm Ein want to make out zane is boring!" I said then went up to aph and killed her "I wouldn't if I were you" now ghost aphmau says "hmm I dont trust you" Ein says "aww but why not~" I asked. "Hey zane where are you?" Ein said "I..Im outside...yeah thats it" Zane lied or more tryed to. "Hey lucinda ,bye lucinda" I said as I killed her "Ein please I weally want to make out with chu" I said in a smol kawaii voice. "H...hm I..I just cant t..take it stop it please sweetheart." He begged. Just then I find him "hehehe" I giggled evily "well well look who I found here~" I said kinda creepy that even creeped me out "w...I..we c...can t..alk about t..this" Ein said. Then I killed him but I felt really bad for it.... Murderer wins

(End of game your p.o.v)

"Im so sowwy Ein, I just wanted to win... Can you ever forgive me?" I give him puppy dog eyes "aww your so cute, I will always forgive you no matter what!" Ein said to me and put his hand on my face. "Yay!" I say and peck him on his cheek...

Hewwo my smol potatos! I hope chu like this I was going to put this out yesterday but got busy shopping for a costume for my school :) well imma go now hope you all have a great day! wait! Im thinking about making a diffrent story tell me who you would like to see mostly from aphmau or twd oh or riverdale hehe I love riverdale mostly jughead though hehehehe but not as much as I love Ein~senpai! Oooh I could make a story about how you and Ein~senpai met! so yeah welll bai my smol potatos!