Chapter 11 : Confessing Is Hard

John tried as possible to walk since his bum was a little hurt due to the sexy spanking from Paul.

Then,John saw Stu waiting for him at the front. He ran to John with a smile on his lips.

"What took ya so long ? And why you walk like that ?" Stuart asked and chuckled.

"Uh I was..getting me stuff in me locker" John lied.

Stu knew he was lying because he knew John so well. "That long ? I don't believe you".

"Fine I don't care" John said sternly and walked away.

Stu looked at John who soon walked away and he laughed at the way John walked.

"Seriously why do ya walk like that ?" Stu asked while ran next to John.

"It's..It's hurt" John admitted. It did hurt but not that much. He never been used to the feeling of getting spanked by someone with a fucking baseball bat.

"Where does it hurt ?" Stu asked. He was now worry of John. John could tell that.

"Nah It's not that big deal."

"John !"

"Me bum" John said shyly without looking at Stu.

"Your bum ?" Stu asked and he laughed at John. John just rolled his eyes.

"Why did your bum hurts ? Did someone fuck you or spank you ?" Stu asked jokingly and John gulped.

John didn't say anything because it's true. Someone spanked him. Paul spanked him ! It was insane. He never dreamed of getting spanked by Paul McCartney !

Stu wiped the tears off his eyes and looked at John who was now in silent.
Stu frowned and asked him if there's something going wrong but John just shook his head.

"Um I didn't mean to-"

"Can I ask you something ?" John asked,interrupted Stu.

"Sure mate"

"What does it mean when someone is acting all..dominant on you ?" John asked.

"Dominant ? What do you mean ?"

"Like he..do stuff to you..like he spanks you" John said and the red slowly appeared on his cheek.

Stu was now looking at John in disbelief.

"Wait so its true ? Someone spanked you ? That's why your bum hurts !? Who do that ? I'll beat his ass up for touching you !" Stu said angrily and made a fist on his hand that John thought it was cute.

"No I mean yes its true but..I well the funny thing was..its a bit embarrasing but um i'm not sure-"

"Spit it out mate"

"I like it"

"Like getting spanked !?"

"Y-Yeah"

John blushed at admitting it. He hated himself. He have the courage to tell someone he likes getting spanked but not telling his feelings. How stupid.

Stu looked at John in disbelief and laughed once more. It was even funnier than before, Stu thought.

"I don't know you like that stuff " Stu said,still laughing at John.
John could only sighed at his rude friend.

"Oh shut it"

"So tell me,who's the hot guy ?" Stu asked with a grin.

"You wouldn't believe me"

"Gosh just tell me !"

"Paul.."

"Paul ? Paul McCartney !?" Stu asked in shock and John nodded.