Chapter 9: The Video

yo guys its mia here. So excited to publish this chapter n just so you know,i've actually had written this a long time ago but kept it in drafts (as well as the upcoming chapters) so yeah sorry for any of my english mistakes xD .Anyways this story is getting more interesting :) . Enjoy !

                                        •••

It was the time where John would rest his head on his desk while the teacher was talking.

He missed the party that was two days ago although he couldn't remember that much.

Stu told him that he drank a lot and somehow managed to went upstairs and slept on Cyn's bed. John would never sleep on someone's room without his permission and he still feel bad for Cynthia.

If only John could remember what had happened on that weird night. He did remember he had a dream. A really nice one. John smirked by himself, getting hard when he knew what the dream was about.

"John don't sleep in the class !" The teacher called out to him and he quickly lifted his head up.

"M' not sleepin' Miss Hendersons"

"Then why ya head on ya desk ?" The teached began to question.

"Me head's very heavy and need to lay down a bit but I'm not sleepin" John said,defended himself and everyone nodded,agreeing with John.

The teacher rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Fine but if I caught ya sleepin in me class,I will not hesitate to send you in the office" the teacher said and continued on teaching.

John sighed and nodded.

A few minutes later, the teacher took a break and Paul asked her if he could go to the toilet.The teacher gave him a permission and Paul walked out from the class.

John wanted to join as well but he don't want people to think something else again.

Then he heard a quick beep from his phone. He opened it and saw James has sent him a message. John widened his eyes.

Crushonyou: hey sexy 🙈💕

Itsonlyjohn: ugh hi

Crushonyou: can you do me a favor ?

Itsonlyjohn: nope.

Crushonyou: cmon Johnny 😣

Itsonlyjohn: fine what is it

Crushonyou: yayyy 😄 !

Crushonyou: Choose 1.Tell me that you like Paul OR 2. Tell Paul that you like him.

Itsonlyjohn: wtf why all of the sudden !? I'm not gonna say that I like Paul because you will betray me again and I definitely will not tell Paul I like him because I don't LIKE him. Let me repeat, I DON'T LIKE HIM.

Crushonyou: you leave me no choice,John 😏

Itsonlyjohn: what are you gonna do ?

Crushonyou: you'll see 🙄

Itsonlyjohn: whatever.

Crushonyou: Bye my Johnny 😄💕

Itsonlyjohn: Bye and still not your Johnny.

John didn't understand James sometimes. Why did he wanted John to admit that he like Paul so bad. James is kinda obssesed with John and Paul and that weirded him out.

Paul finally came back from the toilet and he had this seducing smile on his face when he looked at John. It was like he was giving the smile to John. Only for John.