——

We stood there for awhile until I started to shiver from how cold it was getting.

"Let's go back inside." He spoke.

I nodded as he unwrapped his arms from around me. I frowned at the loss of his touch. He chuckled and kissed my lips. Leading us back inside he closed the doors to the balcony. I let out a breath of relief as the warm air was starting to warm up my legs and arms.

Lucky pulled out a chair and gently sat me down, pushing my chair in he sat down in front of me. I rubbed my thighs and neatly placed my hands in my lap. I looked up and caught Lucky staring at me.

"What?" I blushed.

He smiled and reached over, grazing his cold fingers against my cheek. "You have no clue how much I admire your beauty." He whispered.

Looking down at my lap I bit my lip, more heat making its way up to my cheeks.

I gazed around the place, but turned my eyes back to Lucky when a man came up to us.

"Are you ready to order?" He nicely asked.

"No." Lucky responded.

"Ok, I'll be back in a few." He walked away leaving behind two menus.

I picked the menu up and skimmed through it. I looked at all the food, but I just stared at it in confusion.

"What's wrong?" Lucky asked.

I looked up at him and back down at the menu in my hands. "I don't know what to get." I mumbled.

I looked back up a him hearing a soft chuckle come out of his lips.

"Why are you laughing?" I frowned.

"Nothing." He smiled.

"Lucky." I whined.

"You don't realize how adorable you can be sometimes." He chuckled again.

I blushed and looked back down at the menu. I kept looking through the menu still conflicted by the food choices on it.

I looked up as Lucky took the menu out of my hands. "How about I order for both of us." He smiled.

"Please." I sweetly smiled.

"God, you don't realize the affect you have on me, princess." He muttered in a husky voice.

I once again blushed, clenching my thighs together. Why does his voice affect me like this, why does he affect me like this?

I ignored the smirk playing on his lips.

"Are you ready to order now?" The man from earlier walked up to us.

"Yes." Lucky cleared his throat.

I zoned out and went into my own little bubble as Lucky ordered for us. Looking out the glass doors I smiled seeing a little bird land on the railing outside.

"Princess." Lucky softly spoke.

"Hmm." I hummed, keeping my eyes on the little bird.

"Look at me."

I looked away from the bird and up at him. He had a look of adoration in his eyes as he stared at me.

"I have something for you." He said.

I frowned in confusion as he stood up. He walked over to a small table and picked something up. I followed his movements as he made his way back to the table.