Seven Wonders

Guided by ancient tradition witches survive only if united under a strong, singular authority.

Every generation needs its leader The Supreme. No simple test could ever determine the sovereign among us. We rely upon seven .

The Seven Wonders. Seven acts of magic so advanced, each pushes the boundaries of craft into art.

Michael and I walk into a barn like area with the witches and warlocks behind us. Ready to perform The Seven Wonders and see who will become the next Supreme. Determined to win this I stand next to Michael while trying my best to not make eye contact with the witches. They are all staring at me, not happy by this or me performing it along with Michael.

Madison crosses her arms over her chest and rolls her eyes at us. Probably angry and annoyed since she failed the first time she performed it.

Telekinesis

The first act. Michael stares strait ahead and points forward to him, one of those things to hit a horse flies over to him and he easily catches it. His teacher happily applaud to him and Cordelia with her witches stay quiet. Not amused at all by this situation.

I raise my hand up and stare at the small object up ahead. I smile as the small bell comes flying to me and I easily grab it, smiling wide. I want to hug Michael so bad, so he can see how much my powers have grown but we agreed to not let anyone know about us.

My smile only widen when I see what used to be my coven still quiet. Michael's coven of warlocks frowned. Just proves how much they hate me. Now we're onto the next wonder...

Control of the mind known as Concilium.

Michael at down on the hay and smiled when he made Zoe and Madison dance with each other. I couldn't help but giggle a little, knowing how much they hate one another. They slowly dance around and Madison begins complaining.

Now my turn. I stand up from straight and made Queenie slap Madison a couple of times. I begin to chuckle and see Michael behind me trying to not laugh out loud. Queenie smiles and begins teasing Madison again when she told her to stop, which she couldn't till I forced her to. I glance over and see neither covens happy for me...

Transmutation.

I stand aside and watch as Michael stays hidden from Zoe and Madison, Madison rolling her eyes when she sees where Michael is and reached to touch him before he disappeared and re-appeared behind them and tapped Zoe's shoulder, making them both surprised to look at him.

Smiling to myself I see Myrtle and Cordelia walking faster to where I was sitting soundly down the ground, with both my eyes closed. I open an eye and see Myrtle and Cordelia both angry making her way to me, i open my eyes and suddenly stare down at them from the wooden pieces of ceiling i'm on.

I whistle at them and they both stare up. Then I appeared behind Cordelia and blew on her ear and smirk to myself when she looked surprised. I see her worriedly looking at her Myrtle...

Divination.

We all stand in a circle and see Myrtle throw down on the hay a few pebbles and other objets. Michael leans down and quickly looks to his left and walks over to it and retrieves a watch from, holding it up for Cordelia to see.

I take a step closer and read the pebbles, a ring. That's what I have to find. I raise my head and look up ahead at a mountain of hay, i walk over to it and knelt down to search for the ring, a second later I grabbed onto it and opened my palm for all of them to see when I stood back in the circle