New Supreme

Cordelia's pov

Mrytle, Zoe and I arrived arrived on rime to the boy's school. "Why did we have to travel this long"

"Remember we didn't want all of those men around the house." Auntie Mrtyle whispers at Zoe. We entered what was left of the building and got downstairs, the other council meeting up with us.

We all took a seat, "Illustrious members, I want to thank you for coming and giving us the opportunity to share with you what we've discovered. We recently took in a boy here at the school. At first, we thought he was simply one of us, a warlock who needed our help and training."

"But?"

" The things he did were extraordinary, and after conducting the requisite test of his powers, we came to the conclusion that his abilities are so impressive that they rise to the level of Supreme." i frown and the first thing that domes to my mind is Alice. I put on a smile and chuckle at the man.

"Did you say this was a boy, as in male?" Myrtle asks him, asking them if what we heard was correct.

"Ariel, you actually believe this? We wouldn't have summoned the council otherwise. In all recorded history, no man has ever approached the level of Supreme. Men are simply not equal to women when it comes to magical ability."

"Not to mention everything else

"Not to mention everything else." Mrytle says to my left.

"Testosterone is a known inhibitor. It impedes access to the ethereal realm." i answer them cooly with my hands together on the table. " Frankly, I question your judgment by calling us here for this."

"You're not even hearing us out."the man says not long after Myrtle replied to him, he glared at her and refused to listen "There's nothing to hear." There will never be a male Supreme. It will simply never happen."

"Listen to yourselves. You say that something hasn't happened, so therefore it can never happen."

"What exactly is it that you want from us? We want you to administer the test of the Seven Wonders." I stay silent and stare at the man in front of me

"That is out of the question."

"Why? Because I'd be condemning this boy to his death along with one of my students,I lost one of my most promising witches, Misty Day, by sanctioning a test before her time. I won't make that mistake again. I take care of my own."

"At least the ones you care about."

"What do you mean by that?" this man is getting on my nerve, no man deserves to speak about my girls

"One of your own, who you abandoned, Queenie."

"Of course it's the black girl you leave behind. I see you, Ms. Supreme." the other man talks after the other. "We've also heard that a student of yours, has developed almost the same level as our own. What do you have to say about that?"