Miss Robichaux's Academy

Warnings for the whole story it'll contain: Violence,Incest,Mentions of rape,Mature Content,Self harm,Cannibalism,Sexual content,Mental disorders and Religious views. 

Don't forget to comment and vote for more chapters. Also please let me know if im doing okay with this book.

*****************

 Walking as fast as I could I enter Michael's room without knocking and he focuses his eyes on me again, "Oh, Alice, Glad you joined us again." he smiles but before I could tell him Ms Mead spoke, "Your jacket is stained."

"So it is.There's another one in the dresser."

I walk faster toward the dresser and grabbed a dark velvet colored jacket and gave it to Ms Mead. She gave me a small smile and returned to Michael and helped him put on his jacket. "What do you think?" he asks fixing himself.

"Hail Satan."

"Hmm. Not quite. But I appreciate the sentiment." Michael answers her. "Ms.Mead, I do believe you're glowing."

"For the first time, I feel I know my place in the world.By your side." Ms Mead tells Michael. I stand next to him and he looks at me. "Do you feel it? A powerful presence. They are here." I whisper to him and he gives me a stern look.

"What do you mean? Everyone's dead." Ms Mead asks Michael.

"Not anymore."

I walk out first and smile at the sight of all the witches and fix my eyes on The Supreme. "They should've kept on the identity spell you know? It suits them. You always kept on rambling on how Mallory is special." I smile at Cordelia who glares at me.

"Oh and you had to bring that bitch too?" Coco stares at me and I roll my eyes, and I was so happy that she was finally dead.

Dinah stares at us confused and speaks up, "You're on your own with that shit. I made a billion dollars in TV, and all I ever did was straddle the fence. I'm sure as hell not dumping that strategy here, sisters. I haven't promised anything.I haven't signed anything. And I'm not here to defeat anyone."

"Who cares? As if you could ever defeat anyone with that backwards voodoo shit."I turn and look at Madison next. "Really he too? The slutty witch who would try to get into any guy's pants." Madison smirks and shows me the finger.

"How can any of you defeat me, when I've already won?" Michael suddenly appears behind me with Ms Mead

"You haven't won." Cordelia's eyes stay fixed on Michael and I. "Perhaps you haven't noticed the state of the world."

"It's almost as bad as your dinner jacket. But at least the world can be saved." Myrtle Snow tells Michael. I see the six witches staring at us with those evil eyes.

"By you?" I scoff almost about to laugh at their words.

"By all of us." Cordelia answers stepping closer.