More Treats

Slowly I trailed kisses down Hayley's legs as she slept on peacefully. I was going to get her just like she got me one day. This is going to be good.... ;) Pulling off the covers quickly I move both of her legs apart. Hayley was a bit of a heavy sleeper which is why this was the perfect time to do this at 2am in the morning. Taking initiative I begin to feed into her core, sucking on her small imaged clitt. Sucking harder and feeding into her mound sloppily aroused her almost immediately into my mouth. Suddenly a few moans begin to break free from her lips "Shit...." eyes still closed maybe she was thinking it was just a dream just as I was once before. Caressing her legs more I fed more into her tensing body before she started pumping my lips "Oh.. God..." She moans out loudly. Slipping 2 fingers across her core I begin to feed into her harder, right when I felt upon her gspot that's when she woke up. Sleepy as ever she bit down on her lip in clear arousal "Oh... my god.. I don't like you" She moans out before chuckling as I pump my fingers deeper into her core... wiping that smile clear off her face back into ecstasy and eye rolls. "Fuck.... Shit...". Shoving them deep as I could go I hold them in place fingering right up against her core tickling her g-spot into full arousal climax "Ugghhhh.... shit.... I'm gonna comeee....!!". Sucking faster and harder drives her as she pulls against the bed sheets almost instantly moaning higher and higher. "Ohhh... god...." She screams out under a moan shivering hard. Quickly I hold her legs apart as she pumped my lips in a complete back arch. Bursting all over my lips I begin to pull the skin back making her erect clitt visible to me. Sucking back down on her I began to slither across her spot. "Shit....Baby.... okay I'm sorry... fuck me.... holy shit....!" Shivering hard once again her head falls back. Sucking harder and faster she begins to moan louder and louder "Ugghhh... baby.... fucking shit....! Pumping faster and harder I hold her legs down as the shivers took over "Fuck....." She moans out jolting, arching onto my lips "I'm gonna come...". Taking initiative quickly I began to suck her clitt harder slithering my tongue around slippery before she grabs my head screaming. Bursting, all her juices all over  my lips and chin trickling down my mouth before I take one last lick up her deep contracting core. Climbing back up I kiss her "Good morning" I say smiling.

My eyes traced her toned legs, right up to her ass as she walked her way into her classroom. Not paying attention I run into someone's door knocking my self to the ground. "Oh my god, Spring are you alright?" A light female voice ask. Sitting up I groan "I'm just fine thank you" Helping me up she gets a good look into my eyes before cracking a smile "I'm Cherry". "Cherry?" I Ask suddenly wondering what type of name that was. "Sorry... I mean... Uhmm my name is Cherie Williams I'm the history teacher for the sophomores" She explains nervously. "Right well thank you for helping me up it was nice meeting you". "You to" She greets me with a bright smile. That was odd? Finally walking away I catch Hayley's eyes looking at me and the woman exchanging conversation. Clearly she looked like was battling her emotions. "I hit my head on her door from looking at your ass" That cracked a smile in her. "I don't like the way she was looking at you, it just seems like now that everyone knows your dating me that even the other teachers are trying to steal you from me". "Hey baby, no one is going to steal me away from you okay" I tell her. I knew it was hard seeing other women flirt in front of me like they didn't have respect to know that I was in relationship. "Your too fucking hot". "What?" I ask her almost chuckling but instead smiled. "Yeah your too fucking sexy" she repeats. "So are you Ms. Fall you think I don't notice all these sneaky ass eyes I do because I'm always looking at you every way you turn even when you bend over" Quickly my eyes trace over her ass as she bends over clearing out her desk full of assignments. Sitting down the crosses her legs before reaching my flushed face before biting her lip "I guess we're both getting extra attention". "I guess so" I agree before walking over to her. "So do you know what the assignment today will be about?" I ask. "Well of course wondering and spying on this year endings project". Suddenly my heart starts beating hard remembering the idea I had in my head. I was going to propose to her in front of the whole school, a big PowerPoint was going to be up in front of the whole school, luckily I had an idea already set up. I video recorded our times we went out and the times in our personal space, I hope she wouldn't get mad because then that would bomb out love. I had 39 more days to get this right and perfect. Luckily I was on the right track into finishing. "Baby did you hear me?". "Huh yes.. I mean no.. I'm sorry..". Closing the book that she was reading She ask "What's on your mind?". "My project and what I have in mind". She smiles "You know I can't wait till this project I'm surprised everyone wants to do it, it's going to be in front of the entire school". "Yeah well I'm sure we all want to make it known what kind of life we all have been living from start to our graduating finish". I hope that didn't give that away... god I talk to damn much when I'm nervous.. "Well I can't wait to see it.. really now go to class before you're late" She explains to me. Giving her a kiss on the lips I tell her I love her before making my way out. I was so ready to propose and it's been pretty hard keeping it a secret this long from her and my family. Of course I didn't tell my mom or anyone else for that matter because somehow the word always gets around one way out another so maybe i thought it was best if I make it a surprise for everyone. The only people that knew were the teachers that were in the meeting the day me and Hayley were questioned and it still amazed me how no one mentioned anything, but I was glad and I thanked them for their secrecy. There was Lena leaning up against my first period class door "Hey can I speak with you?". "Is it important?" I ask. "Do you love Ms. Fall?" Looking at her into her light brown eyes I use to love I admit "Yes I do love her". "What does she have that I don't?". "Well for one she gives me space and privacy something you never gave me, she gave me security and last she fought for me". I knew that last line would make her realize what she did to me. Bribing my family into making us get back together, that is such a down-low move. At first I was scared that she would ruin what we had but now that I can see I shouldn't have been scared in the first place. It really taught me that maybe I should've made our relationship public a long time ago. Walking into the class I make my way into my normal seat ready for this day to get started and be over.