obsession | padme x fem! oc

Everything about this 'Anakin Skywalker' infuriated me. I hated him with every cell in my body.

I hated his smile, his hair, his stupid bulky robes, his voice, but most off all I hated how he could make senator Padmé Amidala smile like no other. The way she looked at him-- like she had never seen another as magnificent-- made me sick to my stomach.

Working as her handmaiden, her supposed maid and personal assistant, didn't help either. All I heard about, ever, was how noble and romantic Anakin was. That is, if you call throwing away the oldest code in the book just so that he could sleep with a senator, romantic. Every time I heard her say that, I imagined all the things I could do-- all the things she is missing-- just to make her feel like the royalty she really is.

I know I'm obsessed with her, there is no doubt about that. How couldn't I be? When I first laid eyes on her, it was like-- stars crashing. . .universes collapsing, nothing else mattered besides her.

Sometimes I would sit outside her chamber doors late at night, when she probably thought I was asleep, and I would listen to their late night conversations. They would talk about anything, and sometimes they did more than just talk.

I knew that I had to have her. And this Anni would have to go.

//

"Is that too tight, Miss?" I asked, my hands shaking at just the close interaction with her as i laced her white corset.

"For the last time, Ari, call me Padmé" she laughed, that beautiful, breathtaking laugh. It swept me right off my feet. I could feel my heart surge in my chest by just hearing her say my name.

"My apologies, Padmé" I hid a smile and tied the soft strings, hoping I wasnt pulling too tight.

When I finished, I walked around the podium so I could see her in her entirety. Her magnificent, perfect entirety.

She was glowing. The colorful, pastel rainbow folds of large pieces of fabric and the soft white corset around her curvy figure made my heart skip a beat. Her face, untouched by any cosmetic, smiled down at me. And her hair, I imagined how it would feel in my hands or how it smelled, was tied up in white ribbons to match

"How do I look?" She teased me, placing her hand on her curved hip.

"Breathtakingly gorgeous" I said truthfully. "You are like the sun on the water in the morning. . . you are indescribable," my heart became heavy and I had to take deeper breaths to keep up with it

"You're so kind, you know" she took hold of a handful of her rainbow trail and stepped down. "Thank you for helping me get prepared."

"It's a wedding. How could I not?" I smiled. Her sister was getting married to some Priest.

I had seen her sister before, but I wasn't fond of her. She was certainly the uglier sister. And besides that, she thought that she were the more powerful Senator. She wasn't.

"You're going to steal all the attention from Sola"

"That's doubtful. As beautiful as you made me look, my sister has always been the prettier" she looked down and smiled softly, and I could already feel my blood beginning to boil at the mere thought of Padmé feeling as if she wasn't the most beautiful woman in the universe.

"Sola is nothing compared to your beauty, Padmé" I told her, my voice completely hoarse. Her eyebrows folurrowed at me, as if she were offended but also intrigued. I continued.  "You are so beautiful that I think I have fallen--"

"Padmé!" That sick, worthless voice called; interrupting me and grabbing my girl's attention.

Anakin Skywalker waltzed into her private quarters, his Jedi robes probably sexy enough to make any girl horny by just looking at him and his raggety long hair. Padmé forgot all about me and turned her attention to her husband.