Mrs. Supreme Leader (Ben/Kylo X Reader)

Background:

You are in Luke's Academy for young Jedi as a gifted Force-Sensative youngling. However, your greatest burden is that you are much younger than other students. While students such as Ben Solo are seventeen, you are still fifteen.

//

"Maybe next time" Ben Solo smirked at his opponent who was on the ground, out of breath and obviously defeated hence the wooden stick used as a substitute for a lightsaber dangling above his neck with Ben's boot on his torso.

He let up reluctantly as cheers erupted from the few dozen other students who watched them spar. You being one of them. You always admired Ben Solo, but from a distance. You weren't afraid of him, but there was certainly a dangerous aura around him.

Master Luke nodded in approval, but did not clap. He had seen his nephew win far too many times to be surprised. Now, he awaited the day for Ben's skill level to be high enough for him to spar Ben personally.

"Very nice, Ben." He credited the raven haired boy. Ben nodded back, getting used to being undefeated in a duel. "Does anybody else want to try?" Luke called out, scanning the crowd of his now silent padawans, hoping for a volunteer.

You looked over at your best friend, Linelli. Despite her being incredibly outspoken, even she did not dare challenge the infamous Ben Solo. She stared at the ground, pretending to be interested in her boots as she kicked around dirt. Her two teal tentacles protruding from her scalp were limp, indicating that she was trying to slide by unnoticed.

"Should I?" You whispered willingly, and her head shot up with a devilish smirk

"Anybody? Nobody?" Luke asked, now beginning to sound hopeless. You heard Ben's laughter and found him to be joking with his other friends, all top ranking students.

"You're wild, Y/N!" She whispered back

"Come on, you cowards!" Ben called out jokingly while twirling the wooden sword around his wrist.

"Its alright, Ben. They're probably just tired--"

"I'll do it." You called out, all eyes immediately falling in you. You kept your eyes glued on Kylo, who immediately froze and looked at you as If you were something he scraped off the bottom of his shoe. You took a deep breath and weaved your way through the other students. When you were met with the opening, you swiftly stole the previous loser's wooden stick and nodded your head in a confirming manner towards Kylo.

Everybody was silent. Even Luke.

"Absolutely Not." Ben finally spoke out. "She is two levels behind me and she's a she" he protested to his uncle.

Not that he was wrong, you were younger and less experienced than Ben. You didn't think you were going to win, but you knew that by even stepping on to the sparring grounds that your respect level raised.

"Nobody else seems to want to try" Luke said suavely.

"Thanks for that sexist comment, by the way." You said sarcastically. "Makes me feel real good." You patted your chest.

"Y/N" Luke said in a warning tone "Watch it"

"He's the one that won't spar with me because I'm a girl!" You motioned to Ben while keeping your eyes on Luke

"Oh he's going to spar you" Luke proposed "Ben, have at it."

Ben sucked his teeth and then turned to his array of friends, whispered to them, laughed, and then turned back to you.

You felt completely naked. The way he looked at you made you feel like he was about to eat you. You felt like a helpless animal without any protection, and Ben was the hungry wolf