Mine • Anakin X OC [req]

Kitana, a slick and precise Bounty Hunter, is on the hunt for Jin-Rea, a sly gambler who is said to have robbed your handler and mentor, Jenga Fett. In respect for her master in the ways of combat he had taught her, Kitana had narrowed down the theif's location to the top floor of a hotel on Coruscant. Gaining a helpful hint from a fellow smuggler, Jin-Rea hired a body-guard in fear of Kitana's wrath. Kitana awaits revenge for her guidance as Jin-Rea awaits his death. 

|•|

Kitana slipped on a pair of navy blue gloves as she awaited the automatic entrance to the elevator to take her to her Master's theif. 

She heard the bell of the opening of the metal doors and gladly stepped in, pressing the button with the '21' printed on it. She awaited the door openings alone, but when it got to floor 19 she slipped on her helmet.

making sure her blaster was ready at a moment's notice, the doors slowed down to a seemingly empty suite. 

It was certainly a beautiful expensive room, most likely paid for by Kitana's Master's money. Growling, she scanned over the scene, looking for any sign of life. 

there was absolutely no sound anywhere. She strolled from the bedroom to the kitchen, still without a sign of any recent life. Feeling herself becoming red in the face, she punched through the window, glass breaking and the shattered pieces flying dozens of stories below. 

Her hot temper was something Jenga had told her to work on, but she never truly got around to it. It served her well today. 

turning her head, she noticed the First sign of life she hadn't seen before

a glass of green milk with ice inside of it. 

a small detail that most would overlook without a second thought, but Kitana was not about to fail her teacher , so she paid attention to small details. This meant that somebody had been in the room recently.

"I know you are there!" She yelled out loud. "come out you coward!"

Unfortunately, she did not receive the response she wanted. Instead of her expected plead for mercy, she heard the hiss of a lightsaber. 

Turning around, she saw what she thought to be a fat, middle aged man as she imagined the thief to be, instead turned out to be a young Jedi. 

He looked as if he were barely twenty, long brown hair dangling in front of his tan complexion and obviously raged expression. He wore traditional Jedi robes, and he has the stereotypical blue lightsaber to match. 

 "What do you want with Jin-Rea"he growled, stepping closer with his lethal weapon. 

Kitana stood her ground, not afraid of the Jedi and his laser sword. On her back laid a sword made from Mandalorian steel, which was almost indestructable. She was safe when he had it.  

" He robbed my mentor. He is going to pay" she shot back, her arm discreetly moving to her thigh where her blaster laid. 

 "I'm afraid I can't let that happen" he returned and began toward Kitana, waving his lightsaber around as she shot at him. The young Jedi was obviously skilled, as he was easily able to deflect all of the shots toward him, but he was nowhere near Kitana's skills. 

As she kept him occupied with numerous shots, he grew closer and closer until he was only a foot or two away from her. Seizing her moment, she reached behind her back and pulled out the long sword and put it into action, pushing the blade on to the metal of the hilt of his lightsaber. The saber went flying and the Jedi was left defenseless, and as Kitana pointed her blade at his throat she was declared the winner of the small brawl.