Mistress | Anakin X OC [req]

Anakin Skywalker has been captured. Bound by the will of the sinister Emperor, Melody, a Sith Mercenary, kidnapped the great Jedi in order to please his majesty. In return for his delivery, the great Emperor agreed to pay Melody hundreds upon thousands of credits, to which the girl would use to free some of her fellow Twi'Leks who were taken into slavery

|•|

"You don't have to do this" a voice called, out of breath and bound to the walls of the Lambda-class T-4A shuttle by rope. "The Emperor is uaing you for your power. Once he has me, he will throw you away like garbage and you know it!"

Melody huffed and tapped her foot against the floor, letting the heel of the leather boot click against the ground. She crossed her arms over her chest, tired of hearing the Jedi try to convince her to let him go. 

"We both know you don't want to do this. I can see the conflict in you, It's prominent in anything you do" he said, raising his eyebrows to the girl from his kneeled position on the ground. 

 "How would you know? You Jedi scum do anything you have to to save your own asses." She spat

 " that's not true. If I was trying to save myself, I would. " he tested "I'm trying to help you"

 "Forget it. I don't need your help. And after I deliver you to the Emperor, you won't be my problem anymore" 

 "After you deliver me to the Emperor, you are on your way to help your friends" he commented, nodding in her direction. She flinched, but chose not to answer him. "You're going to free them with the credits you make from me and then take them back to Ryloth. That's a very Jedi thing to do" 

"No. A Jedi would leave the slaves to die. Attachment is forbidden with you fools" she protested.

"That is irrelevant. My allegiance lies with the Republic. To democracy! Don't act like you don't want that"

She brought the toe of her boot down on his stomach, to which he groaned and folded over, in obvious pain. 

 "If you don't shut your mouth, your stomach won't be the only thing getting kicked" she snapped, leaning on closer. 

 "Please, just listen to me" he protested, out of breath. 

She raised an eyebrow and stood back up. "Sure. go ahead and talk" she said, crossing one leg over the other. 

 He looked up at her, slightly shocked that she let up so easy. 

 "If you let me go, I can teach you the way of the Jedi. You don't have to do this" 

Melody didn't listen. His words went on one ear and out the next, and she shot him an obviously fake smile before kicking him in the stomach again

He cringed and groaned, falling over on his face and desperately trying to free himself in order to massage his stomach. 

The sight of Anakin, a great Jedi knight, on the floor before her feet was certainly a turn on for melody. Most of the Twi' lek species were more outspoken than other female creatures. They've adopted the trait after years and years of slavery.

If the Emperor is going to kill him, I might as well have a bit of fun with him before he does.

"Kiss my boot" she called, bending a knee in front of him to reveal the black leather boots that trailed all the way up her soft red thighs.

He was having trouble breathing and looked up at her helplessly, to which she raised her eyebrows waiting for him to do as he was told

"Is that what you want from me? To use me?" He asked