Chapter 13: Jeon/Park

Start from the beginning

         "Yeah. Her mom already got the permission from YG." I smiled. Atleast i can see her.

        "Okay! Thanks mom. I love you!" She nodded then end the video call. Please remind me to say thank you 100 times to my mother if i they arrived here okay?

         "Jungkook-ah! Wanna hangout later?"

Park Chaeyoung's POV

        "Have fun chaeyoung-ah!" Jennie unnie shouted. I hug them one by one before leaving our dorm. My manager oppa is waiting for me cause he will accompany me to airport.

       My family are already there and waiting for me. Isn't too early? I mean we still have 2 hours since our flight. Maybe mom is too excited meeting her bestfriend--jungkook's mom.

        We arrived at the airport and i saw many cameras, i also saw some of my fansites admins and i smile to them. I really appreciate their efforts. Attending our music shows to capture a great fancam, waiting outside the building while recording some variety shows to greet us even tho its hot or cold. They're so cool and i really love them so much!

         "Chaeyoung-ah annyeong!" I look at the girl beside me and she's familiar. "Omo. Kasmahamnida chaeyoung-ah!" i smiled.

         "Aniyo kamshamnida." I wink on her and i saw my family waving at me while alice unnie is smirking. God please let me have a peaceful trip and let me seat away from alice unnie later.

         "Annyeong omma, appa!" I hug them and give alice unnie a roll eyes and she just laugh.

         "Good day mr and mrs park. I need to go. Chaeyoung-ah take care okay?" I nodded to manager oppa before he left us. We're here at the business class waiting area and i swear im so hungry so i asked alice unnie to get me some food. She knows my favorite so i ask her and im a little bit tired.

         "When are you coming back to Australia roséanne park?" appa asked. Roséanne? it's been a while since i heard that name.

        "I don't know appa. Maybe before my solo debut? Cause we will get busier preparing for our next comeback." I said. They look both shock. What's wrong?

        "Mworago roséanne? solo debut? Omoooo!" Omma hug me and so my appa. "We're so proud anne." yeah my mother used to call me anne and i kinda miss it.

       "Joohwangie will be excited." Appa said that makes me laugh. Goosh i miss my joohwangie.

        After an hour we went to the plane and yeah god really loves me so.much cause alice unnie' seat is kinda far from me and she's with appa while im with omma.

Jeon Jungkook's POV

        After 1 day waiting for them finally my mom and dad also my brother are already here. We went on a restaurant to spend our time together and thank god no one recognize me.

        "Omma i tought the Parks will come here?" i asked. My brother smirk at me.

         "Yeah! They're on their way now. They arrived last night." I nodded happily. My Family arrived yesterday afternoon, but i decided not to meet them cause i know that they're still lazy because of the flight so I told them just to rest.

        "Oh they're here! Omooo clare!" My mon and her mom hug each other. I smile while looking at both of our mom.

        "Annyeong roséanne!" My brother greets her and they hugged each other. I'm not inform that they're that close huh?

        "Long time no see oppa!" She said while smiling to my brother. She looks at me then i smile to her. "How's life oppa?" wait did she ignore me?

        "Well happily living with my dog." My brother answered. I look at him and he just smirked.

         "Ahh jinjja? I saw your artworks on your instagram account. JJang oppa!" She happily said. Yeah yeah ignore me more roséanne you will regret it later i swear.

          "Yah roséanne why did you ignore jungkook?" her mom asked. She looks at me.

       "Omo I didn't know that you're here jungkook I'm sorry." She said and im jungshook. What the hell? She already notice me earlier but she ignore me! I look at my brother and alice noona who's laughing. "How's the tour jungkook?" she asked. Do you wanna play chaeyoung-ah? Okay let's play a game.

        "It's good roséanne. How's dating life?" i asked. Both of our parents looks at her and i swear she's glaring on me but i just smirk. She wants to play a game right?

        "Roséanne you already dating someone? Who is he?" My mom asked happily. I look at my mom disbelief. Seriously mom?

         "Ah it's not that im dating but--Mian. " She shyly said. Such a great actresses Roséanne Park! "Oh but i heard that jungkook is dating nancy right jungkook?" She said then looks at me. What did she said?

       I look at her she's smiling. A victory smile indeed.

          Mom and dad looks at me seriously and my brother is glaring at me. Gooosh! Roséanne Park i swear!