Re-Incarnated Love Ch.12

Since Dustin and Neris's reunion yesterday, Dustin is staying in Neris's room. Like how brothers share rooms with each other.

I'm going to miss waking up next to someone since everyone has a room to be in that isn't mine.

I woke up late on the morning to see Markus on top of me.

My first reaction was to throw him off me and yell.

"Calm down it's just me"

"Don't do that to me ever again!" I yelled at him

"Sorry. I came to remind you I'm going to need to show you how to use a sword today. Tomorrow we're going to need to fight at the battle of Paris. You going to have to be at this one since you missed the last four battles"

"The fight is in Paris! Won't people get hurt?"

"Everyone in earth knows about the war already. They leaders of countries have made temporary underground towns to hide from the conflict. Not every place has the luxury of that option though and some villages or small towns get destroyed."

"That's horrible."

"All the more reason to train. If we can defeat the angels or at least make them permanently retreat quickly we can save many lives."

"I guess so. Let's go then. But this is strictly professional. No inappropriate touching." I this time

"You'd love that wouldn't you?"

"Depends on how you touch me" I said playfully.

"What if I touch you like this?"

Markus rubbed my length the through my pajama pants and I instantly got hard.

I moaned and buckled my hips uncontrollably.

"Faster" I moaned and Markus took me out of my pants and enveloped me in his mouth without warning.

His hot moist mouth bobbed up and down sucking harder and harder.

I couldn't handle it anymore

"Markus... I'm going to cum" He flicked his tongue over my tip and that sent me over the edge.

I jerked up into his mouth and released all over his face.

"That. Was. The. Best." That was all I could manage to say through my heavy panting

"So much for strictly professional" Marcus said wiping cum from his face

"I don't think I'll be able to focus on training now after that" My mind is foggy and still is in sex mode.

I'm pretty sure I'm a sex addict. It would explain my I inability to stop after someone has hold of my miny me. That's a problem for another day though

"And what do you expect me to do about that?"

"I have a lot of things in mind" I said grinning devilishly

"And what are those things?" Markus asked returning the grin

"How about you bend over and I'll take care of everything from there?"

"I'm not gonna lose my virginity today" Markus said seriously

"Ugh fine. But I'll be the one to take it one of these days and you will enjoy every single second of it" I could feel Markus shiver in pleasure from imagining it.

"But before that can we talk about why you made the first move on me" I ask because I've been wondering ever since I got back

"Well, I'm a bit sheltered here since dad didn't want me playing with other demons since that would be dangerous. I never did anything like that before and I figured you wouldn't judge me" Markus said avoiding eye contact