After Initiation Ceremony

Tris POV

I decide to kiss Tobias, not caring who sees that we are together. Our lips collide and I never want the moment to end. I feel him smile into the kiss and I do the same before we break apart, looking into each other's eyes.

Will and Christina stare at me with wide eyes that ask 'Why did you just make out with our instructor?!' and I just giggle.

Just then a dark skinned boy, who I recognize as Uriah's brother Zeke, jumps up on one of the tables and shouts, "Party at mine at 7! Initiates, better come and celebrate!"

I look back over at Tobias and he nods, clearly excited about everything that has just happened.

I turn back to my friends at the table and say, "I'll see you guys at the party! Congrats!" Before Tobias and I leave, I see Christina wiggle her eyebrows at us. I just grin and shake my head. Who knows what she'll have to say to me later tonight.

Tobias can't keep the smile off his face as we walk to his apartment hand in hand. I decide to ask while grinning, "What's up with you?"

He glances at me and smiles. "I'm just so excited about what's to come," he answers. "You got first in your class, you're now a full member of Dauntless, and we'll be getting more time to spend with each other." I don't think I've ever seen him this happy before and it makes me want to stay with him forever.

However I'm also worried; I still have a seventh fear. Will he push me to get over it or will he be patient with me? I know my body is not desirable in any way. I'm pale, skinny, and flat-chested, which makes me wonder why he wants me. I'll have to deal with that problem later though.

For now I want to enjoy the next few hours with Tobias before this crazy party.

**Hey guys! This is my first fanfic - tell me how it is!
The beginning starts off a little awkward, but trust me it gets really good when you keep reading it because my writing matures!**