Chapter 6

3rd Person's POV

"Argh! I don't understand at all! Why did Erin suddenly disappear after her match with that stripping guy?!" Everyone sigh when they heard Natsu's complaints.

He's been actually complaining for almost half the day. They're surprise that Erza hasn't shouted and knock Natsu out for good.

"Can you stop complaining?! Everyone of us don't know why! So shut up!" Lucy shouted and puff her cheeks as she is so irritated to Natsu. She's kinda worried since Erin never left the guild without notice.

"Master, do you know anything?" Erza finally ask and so the whole place became quiet as they're all curious where is Erin. "I'm sure, she said something to you." She added as she cross her arms.

"Hmm..." Master Makarov close his eyes, drown in deep thought. Or so they thought, "I, myself, don't know also." 

"Master!" 

"But I really don't know! I'm also surprise when I can't detect her magic. Like she suddenly disappear with no traces at all."

Everyone inside the hall became quiet and in deep thought. When Natsu suddenly stand up. "Let's go and ask Jellal!" He said and about to walk away when Erza grab his shirt.

"No. We can't be a trouble to them since they're also investigating inside the arena. We can't be a burden to them." Natsu cross his arms and grumpily sat down on the ground with a puffing cheeks.

"Erza's right. We can't bother them with this. Besides, Erin is our guild member. We should be the one to find them." Gray added and drink his juice.

"I hope she's fine." Wendy softly said while wearing a worried look on her face.

"Of course, she is! She's Erin, so don't worry much." Lucy said while smiling but it worried is also evident on her face.

Time Skip---

"LUCY!!" Everyone in the guild shouted as they saw Lucy being thrown off from the water sphere.

Thank goodness that Natsu and Gray managed to catch her before falling off on the ground completely. He turned to Wendy, "Wendy, please."

"Leave it to me, Natsu-san." Wendy said as she started healing Lucy. Sherria also helps as the Fairy Tail Team A gathers on the center, glaring at Minerva. Team Sabertooth also stood in front of Minerva ready to protect her even though she didn't need at all you dimwits.

"What are you staring at?" Minerva asks as Erza kept glaring at her, ready to kill but still keep her cool for the sake of her guild not to be disqualified.

"I asked you, what are you staring at? I acted within the rules of the competition."

"Rules, you say? You mean torturing an opponent who's already lost?" Erza asks as she step up from her position.

"The crowd ate it up, didn't they? Lucy should be grateful. I let her be in second place. Even though the girl is a useless piece of garbage..." Before Natsu could pounce at Minerva for insulting his comrade Lucy, they suddenly heard a mocking laugh.

They turn around and saw a girl in a kimono, holding a fan to cover her mouth, still laughing mockingly. They suddenly feel chills, even the Sabertooth as they heard her laugh full of mockery but there is no emotion in her eyes. 

After a while, she close her fan and saw her mouth lift up as she disappear and then appear beside Lucy. This startle Wendy and Sherria who's healing Lucy. 

Erin look down at Lucy and clench her fists hard that was hidden inside her sleeves. "Let me." She said and three magic circles appear suddenly, shocking everyone inside the arena.

A big green magic circle that fits Lucy inside appear below her, purple and blue small magic circle appear above her, moving continuously, like they're examining her body.

"Absolute Heal." The green magic circle glow more as the blue and purple magic circle moves faster.

She then turn her gaze to the Sabertooth, slowly walking beside her team. "I've just been away for a few days and this already happens?" 

Erin talks slowly as she reach beside Erza. She calmly analyzes her opponent and Minerva who beats Lucy.

Sabertooth suddenly felt a bad premonition, they also feels a chill runs through their back as they saw Erin examining them.

"There's nothing to brag about with them, why are you all afraid? Natsu is even enough to beat the hell out of them." When they heard Erin's remarks, they all become speechless, mostly Minerva.

"Spatial Magic? Territory?" Erin asks while looking at Minerva. Her lips rose as she snaps, a sudden explosion happened beside her, aiming at Natsu who kept dodging.

Everyone in Sabertooth widen their eyes as they recognize the magic that they're watching. Minerva suddenly tremble in fear as she watch Erin demonstrating her Spatial Magic.

The explosions stops and so Natsu from dodging when I snap again and Natsu suddenly appear in front of me. He first, was shocked but immediately block my fist from punching him.

I, again made a switch from Natsu to Gray. He too was shock but able to block my continuous punches to them.

I stop and face Sabertooth as Gray and Natsu slump to the ground. "See? It's not that hard though." 

Silence took the arena as Erin saw Minerva tremble in fear. She inwardly smirk.

'Wants to have a battle with us? Ha! You'll never win! Not in a million years!'

Erin's'POV

We're all here in the infirmary as we watch Lucy sleeps. "She's fine now. I only heal her major injuries. It'll have a side effect if I heal her whole."

"That's fine already. At least, she's out of danger." Erza said as I nod and look at Lucy.

The door suddenly open and I saw the team B entering. "Is Lucy okay?" Juvia asks as she hastily approach Lucy.

Her face shows all her worried for Lucy. Of course, they have this kind of bond we don't have.

"She's now out of danger thanks to Erin." Porlyusica-san said as she gaze at Lucy in worry.

"Those bastards..." Even though Natsu said this in low and whispered tone, since the infirmary is so quiet, we all heard it. 

"I know what you wanna say..." Laxus said as I saw his face become grim. I turn to look at Lucy as she began to stir.

"Lucy..." Happy called and Lucy slowly open her eyes. I saw how she held in the pain she's feeling right now.

"Everyone... I'm sorry." I was shocked when she apologized suddenly.

"Why are you apologizing?" Natsu asks as Lucy sink in the quilt.

"I blew it again..." When she said this, everyone tries to comfort her while I'm planning on how to execute Sabertooth. Those assholes!

After a while I suddenly felt a faint magic presence but it suddenly disappeared. What is that?

I turn around and coincidentally, saw Master entering.

"Master!" 

"Good, you're all here. I'm not sure if this is a good news or bad news but, the administrators told me that both team must combine."