Chapter 8 ~ Two Surprises

AN: The song tagged in this chapter I found on YouTube. It's RAMIN AND SIERRA SINGING ALL I ASK OF YOU! BUT! It's like a collage of two different performances. Ramin (as Raoul but it's hard imagining him in phantom without the mask. Am I right? ;) ) in one of the usual(or unusual ;) ) performances and Sierra 25th anniversary. ITS SO BEAUTIFUL! ENJOY!

Christine's POV

Through the window, I saw Erik riding back on his horse. 'Gosh he looks so handsome riding a horse.' Getting up I straightened my gown, smoothed out my curls and waited for Erik to come back inside. When He opened the front door, we saw each other and raced to hug tightly. Kissing one another deeply and I couldn't help but moan. Being apart for so long was to much for the both of us. I was clutched onto his clothing and smiling brightly. Erik buried his head in my curls making me giggle. We then broke apart we both laughed slightly. "What took you so long?" I asked him with an inflection in my voice that made it sound sad.

"I'm sorry, I only meant to be gone for a day. I didn't mean to stay away from you any longer than that." His eyes were full of sorrow. Taking off the mask I stroked his mangled cheeks.

"Well, it doesn't matter. We're together now and that's all it matter's." Smiling once more before kissed him again and he complied. we we're like this for awhile before he broke apart and enclosed me in his arms.

"Christine, I got you something." He went into his back while I watching him. Erik then pulled out one of the most beautiful red dress's I had ever seen. The back was a low cut and having a deep v neck that came to my stomach. The trimming was black and the fabric was very silky smooth. The sleeves weren't there. Just two thin straps for the shoulders. Their was a slit that almost went to my thigh. I smiled brightly at his romantic and thoughtful gesture.

"Erik....it's beautiful! Thank you!" Wrapping my arms around his neck, I kissed him again with fiery passion before looking at the dress again. He wrapped my arms around my waist and pulled me closer. Whispering seductively in my ear.

"Christine... I would strongly suggest you wear it. Now." I inhaled sharply at his words and looked at him.

"N-Now? A-a-are you sure?" He only nodded looking at me lustfully. My eyes held the same the more I gazed into his. "Alright..." I say seductively as well. Then torcherously walking upstairs to change. Once the certain clothing item was on me, I felt like a new woman. The dress felt like silk, the he neckline was low on me as it was designed. The corset wasn't like a normal corset, it clung and formed to my body tightly. The skirt was thin and outlined my legs a bit. The slit revealed even more than I thought it would and the straps where so thin, they wrapped around my neck in a V formation. Looking into a mirror I put my hair down and sprayed some perfume on me before walking out. Coming back out to see Erik with his back turned. With one step of my heels, that coincidentally matched, on the wooden staircase he turned around with wide eyes. He almost dropped the red thorn less rose in his hand. Clearing his throat, he came up to me and took my hand, kissing me gently.

"Christine you look like an angel." Looping his arm with mine, he took me to a carriage. Confused by all this, I tried to ask why he was doing this and where he was taking me. But Erik just smiled and gazed at me even more so. Helping me into the carriage, we headed out. After a while we soon stopped and got out. what I saw next was the most beautifully dressed, candlelit table. Out between two trees in the field. "Dinner for two?" He asked while I nodded in excitement. Bringing us to the table, we sat down and ate. Before desert though, he got up and knelt down.

On. One. Knee.
I gasped as I knew what he was doing. Taking my hands in his, he started the speech.

"Christine. I've known you since you were a little girl. I've watched over you my whole life. In that entire time, I've fallen in love with you. In teaching you to sing, and for protecting you. During that time, I've watched you grow into a beautiful young woman, that I see before me today. You have shown me much kindness and even more even though I don't deserve you. I never will deserve your love. But you have mine. You and only you, saw past the ugliness. The monster to get to know the real me. I loved you then, I love you know, and I will love you far longer than forever. I tried to force you once before. I know that was wrong and I'm deeply sorry. That's something I can never repay. I don't deserve you. All I ask of you is to spend the rest of your life with me. But this time, I'm giving you a choice." Erik then pulled out a ring box and showed me the most beautiful rose shaped stone with a vine like band ring. "Will you, Christine Daae, my angel of music, will you marry me?"

Tears clouded my eyes as I was crying and sobbing hysterically in happiness. I was smiling and looking at him with love. "Oh Erik.....Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, a million times yes!" I could tell he was overjoyed while sliding the ring onto my intended finger. Then I leaped into his arms while Erik picked me up and swung me around. We clutched onto one another's clothing in intense fiery passion while our lips touched. He then set me down while we kept kissing intimately. Pulling away after what seemed like hours, I laughed with him while our eyes never left one another's. Suddenly I remembered what I was going to tell him and gasped.

"Erik....I have a surprise too."

"My what a day. What is it, Christine?" Without breaking our intense gaze, I took his hands and placed it on my stomach. It took a few second before Erik finally got the message. He gasped and looked at me while grinning. "Really?" His excitement evident in that whispered word. Nodding I pulled him closer to me.

"I'm pregnant" I whispered back. Our lips crashed into one another's again. Then he pulled away and knelt down to kiss my stomach.

"And I love you." That made me giggle while then he stood up and gently grasped my hands. Music seemed to surround us both as the world melted away.

Christine.....
No more talk of darkness,
forget these wide-eyed fears;
I'm here, nothing can harm you,
my words will warm and calm you.

He gently stroked my cheeks and embraced me again.

Let me be your freedom,
let daylight dry your tears;
I'm here, with you, beside you,
to guard you and to guide you.

My heart was pounding as I said the next few lines. Breaking apart I gently took off his mask.

Say you love me every waking moment,
turn my head with talk of summertime.
Say you need me with you now and always;
promise me that all you say is true,
that's all I ask of you.

Let me be your shelter,
let me be your light;
you're safe, no one will find you,
your fears are far behind you.

I then walked away and turned to the moon. With my back facing him. Holding my hands to my heart and then lifting them up to the moon. Representing my freedom and lifetime love with him, as I sang. Turning back to Erik with a lovingly gaze.

All I want is freedom,
a world with no more night;
and you, always beside me,
to hold me and to hide me.

He walked closer to me and grabbed my hands gently.

Then say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime;
let me lead you from your solitude.
Say you need me with you, here beside you,
anywhere you go, let me go too,
Christine, that's all I ask of you

He turned me back around pressed my backside against his front. Overlapped my hands with his across my stomach.

Say you'll share with me one love, one lifetime;
say the word and I will follow you.

Turning back around once more to Erik and looking into his eyes.

Share each day with me,
each night, each morning.

Say you love me!

You know I do.

Love me, that's all I ask of you

Everything felt right with the world when we kissed, passionately and full of love.

Anywhere you go let me go to!

Love me, That's all I ask of you