Chapter 31 ~ The Passage Of Time

Hey Roses! Sorry this is a filler chapter but I wanted the next chapter to be the 32 chapter because well...... Chapter 16 was their wedding and 16x2 is 32.... I believe you all know where this is heading so.... yeah :) ENJOY!!!

Christine's POV

Winter has already come to pass. Major holiday's were over with without any problems. Me and Erik's second Christmas together and first with the girls. Phantasma was growing in more and more popularity and Coney Island was becoming a huge hit once more. I sung at Phantasma again along with the other performers again on New Years Eve. People were very happy I wasn't hurt or dead. Reporters wouldn't stop following us though. But things we're getting back to normal. I couldn't be happier about that. Though I wondered if Raoul would be coming back, or what he could still do. Erik kept me calm and removed all my worry about him. It would come back from time to time but Erik is always their to keep things sane for me.

The girls first birthday came to pass as well. It became a huge party than planned. Even fans of Coney Island sent the girls millions of things, like Toys, blankets, clothes, essentials and so much more. Erik composed a new song for the girls I could sing for them. 'Constant as The Stars Above' Beautiful and so sweet. But this all reminded me that they we're growing up so fast. I started crying a bit and I could tell Erik was too as they we're blowing out their candles. When we we're alone that night we held each other and prayed that we wouldn't miss a moment of the girls.