Chapter 9 : Sudden Feel

Irene POV
After having an awkward lunch with Taehyung, I walked out of the house. "Ugh... It's so hot outside..." I mumbled to myself as I tried to cover myself from the sun. "I should go home first.." I said to myself and walked towards my house which isn't so far. I took out the key from the black leather bag Taehyung gave and unlocked the door.

I walked inside the house. It was quiet and it felt empty inside. I put my bag on the couch and went upstairs. I opened the bedroom door slowly. "Seulgi?" I called her. She wasn't there. I suddenly heard someone showering in the bathroom. I put my ear by the door to hear. I heard someone humming... And I know that's Seulgi. I walked into the room and prepared an outfit for her.

A few minutes later,
She went out of the bathroom wearing a towel. She opened the door and shouted. "Ah!" I stood up and went towards her. "Eonnieee you made me shocked!" She said and hit my arm. I laughed at her. "Get ready for your interview." I told her. She nodded and smiled.

I guess she forgave me...

I waited for her downstairs while playing with my phone. I heard her footsteps coming down the stairs. I looked at her and my jaw dropped.

"Yah, are you going to the office or a party?" I asked

"Yah, are you going to the office or a party?" I asked. She giggled. "I need to look hot for that cute guy." She said. I rolled my eyes. "Yeah just don't act like a bitch." I crossed my arms. She chuckled. "Aren't you the bitch?" She said. "Yah let's go!" I pulled her arm.

We walked through the glass door. She suddenly laughed. I looked at her weirdly. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" I asked then laugh at her. "He walked me here..." She said then I rolled my eyes. "Yah, stop thinking about him." I said and continued walking leaving her. "You don't know how it feels like because you never fell in love." She said loudly. I stopped walking. "Wait you had an ex before and he broke up with you because you're a slut." She said.

I turned back at her and stomped my way to her. I slapped her cheek. "You crossed the line, Seulgi." I said angrily. I walked away from her. "Eonnie!" She called multiple times but I ignored her and walked away.

Seulgi POV
She left me alone standing. I didn't mean to make her that mad... She's really annoying now. I rubbed my cheek that she slapped which hurts a lot. I sighed and continued walking. I went towards the lift. "Please scan your card." The machine spoke. Fuck... I need eonnie's help...

A lady from behind tapped my shoulder. "Hey, what's your name?" She was beautiful and hot...

 "Hey, what's your name?" She was beautiful and hot