I roll my eyes and take a deep breath, exhaling and then opening my eyes to look at him.

"Now list." his hands rest on the sides of my waist.

"Okay, I have to... Put the jewelry on the mannequins and the shelves, organize the basement and... Wait. That's it?"

"See? Deep breath and list. You still have a lot of time. You're going to be fine." he says, "Let's do this. After you're done here, you'll go to my place and stay the night. We can order some food and I'll give you a massage, you know? And later if you don't feel too tired we can..." he smirks.

"Kim Taehyung, you-"

"Hayun?" a familiar female voice interrupts me.

"Nami?" I look over at the girl standing in front of the door.

"Hayun, Hayun, Hayun. I need to talk to you." she walks over to my side.

"Okay. Hm... See you tonight?" I ask, patting Taehyung's arms.

"See you tonight." he pecks my lips before leaving and saying goodbye to Nami.

"What is it, crazy?" I ask Nami.

"I saw Kim Namjoon."

"Oh, Taehyung's friend?... Oh! And your ex!"

"Yes."

"And...? How did it go?"

"We talked."

"Mhm...?"

» flashback «

"Cho Nami..." I hear a deep voice next to me, "You're friends with Lee Hayun now, aren't you?"

"Yeah, why?"

"You didn't happen to tell her what I told you about the companies' plan, right?" he asks, his tone calm as he moves closer to me, his face still in the products.

"I shouldn't have?"

"Well... You could've ruined my and your best friend's relationship."

"But I didn't. It made everything clearer to her and now look at them." I spit.

"I see you're a lot fiercer now, Cho Nami. If I remember correctly we broke up in good terms. So I don't see why you're acting like this."

"Well, if I remember correctly, you came back to Korea and never called me again, breaking the promise."

"What was I supposed to do? I didn't have your number."

"Oh. Well, you could've just-"

"But if you give me your number now, it'll make this a lot easier for the both of us." he says, his face standing inches away from mine.

» end of flashback «

"He said that?"

"Mhm." she nods fiercely.

"And what did you say?! Did you give him your number?"

"Pff... Of course! It's Kim Namjoon."

"So..."

"Oh, yeah. We're going out tonight."

"And you didn't tell me anything until now?"

"You were really busy with the store!"

"I still have time for my best friend!"

"I didn't want to disturb you. Now look, the opening is tomorrow, go home and relax."