VIV

I open my eyes as the sunlight hits my eyes. I see Taehyung's face closer to mine than it had ever been - well, except from when we kissed. His nose brushing against mine as his arm is wrapped all the way around my waist.

My heart beats faster and my throat becomes dry at that moment. I quietly get up and head to the kitchen to get some water.

As soon as I step on the living room area I hear a knock on the door. I go get it since Taehyung is still asleep.

I open it and a tall woman immediately walks in. She's wearing black pants, a black shirt and black heels with a white jacket along with big black sunglasses that look like they are worth two times my rent. The sound of her black high heels hitting against the floor as she talks.

"Taehyung, we have to talk-" she starts, but turns around and realizes I'm not the one she's looking for, taking off her sunglasses, "Oh, you." she says, a disgusted tone to her voice.

"Minhyun?" I hear Taehyung ask from behind me and I look back and see him standing on the entrance of the living room, looking confused.

"You two are really together?" she asks.

"Y-Yes." Taehyung stutters out.

She chuckles and walks towards him, "We have to talk." she puts her hand on his chest, "Alone." she says looking back at me.

"It's okay, I was about to leave. I have to go home anyways."

"Home? Aren't you two, like, engaged?"

"Y-" Taehyung starts.

"It's none of your business." I spit out.

"Ooo... I see you got yourself another bitch, Taehyungie?" she turns to Taehyung.

I give him a "I'm gonna snap her neck" look and he just shakes his head.

"Excuse me?" I ask.

"N-" she starts.

"Hayun, you should leave." he cuts her off.

I frown at him but he looks away.

"Sure." I spit out and get my bag, leaving his apartment.

Who the hell does he think he is?

*Taehyung's POV*

- flashback -

"Excuse me?" Hayun says.

Oh, no.

I shake my head at her. I don't want her getting into anything involving Minhyun, since she can really spread gossip really quickly.

"N-"

"Hayun, you should leave."

Fuck, I sounded too harsh.

I inhale to say something else, but Hayun is already frowning at me.

"Sure." she says before leaving, a harsh tone to her voice.

Shit, Taehyung. I have to apologize.

"What the hell do you want now, Minhyun?" I ask.

"This whole fiancé thing. It's getting annoying, I know it's all an act. You can stop it now." she says, sitting on the couch.

"Why are you so sure it is fake?"

"I can see. You don't love her."

"Oh. And you have seen real love before?" I ask.