"Gave it away"

~~~~~

"How long do we have to keep it from them?" A bored Louis asked, watching as his girlfriend paced the room in deep thought. The couple had only became a couple days prior, and Clementine thought, for the sake of the group, that they keep their relationship on a low for just now.

"Not long, only until everything's settled down"

He groaned in frustration. "If that's the case then we'll be hiding this until next year" he said, resting his cheek on his fist, in a mood.

Clementine sighed, pausing her pacing to take a seat next to him on the bed, gently resting her head on his shoulder. "Don't be like that, we just have to wait till it's only us two till we can act all lovey dovey" she smirked as his pout deepened.

"But how am I supposed to restrain myself when there's people around?" He asked cutely with a small pout, making the girl laugh. She leaned over and quickly planted a gentle kiss on his lips. "You'll just have to wait, dork"

He smiled at her words, angling himself to kiss her again, pulling her closer to him. She smiles into the kiss, her arms beginning to snake their way around his neck, however the couple are brutally ripped away from each other at the sound of the door creaking open.

"Sorry to disturb" Violet began with a knowing smirk. "I came to get Tenn's colouring box, he said AJ had it last" The blonde says, peaking her head further into the room.

Clementine quickly stands up. "Uhh, yeah sorry, it's in the closet".

The blonde struts across the room, opening the closer and taking the box out. She begins to make her way back across the room, stopping to turn and face the two.

"Dinners nearly ready, everyone's beginning to set up" She informs.

"Okay, thanks Vi" Louis says, politely, watching as the blonde exits the room, the door closing loudly behind her.

The couple turn to face each other. "Pretty sure we're caught" Louis says, a small smirk making its way across his features, desperately trying to restrain himself from laughing.

"We don't know that, maybe she didn't see anything, so no affection during dinner, okay?" The girl states, talking to him like he was a kid.

"Okay, I guess".

-

By the time the kids had sat down in their usual seats for dinner, Louis had offered Clem help near around a hundred times, he had also sat next to her instead of his normal seat next to Marlon, this made all the kids more than suspicious.

"So...any updates about anything I should know about" Marlon says, breaking the awkward silence that had formed around the table.

"Don't think so, we're pretty low on food though, we might have to take a group out tomorrow to try and find something" Mitch says, the others nodding in agreement.

"Anything else?" Marlon pushes, aiming his words more at Clem and Louis, the couple knowing that he was more than on to them.

"No, do you want there to be?" Clem snaps sassily, Marlon putting his hands up in surrender, she hears Louis chuckle to himself.

The table falls back into an uncomfortable silence, a few of the kids getting up and heading inside for the night.

"Okay, I'm not doing this anymore, we know you guys are together" Marlon says finally, the couples eyes widening at his words, they were caught.

"W-what are you talking about" Clementine says, trying to hold onto their secret for as long as possible.

"Cut the shit, it's more than obvious" Violet joins in, smirking at the way both of the teens were becoming flushed.

"What gave it away?" Clem asks, no longer keeping up their fail of an act.

"Maybe the fact that he hasn't stopped staring at you all day"

"I stare at her all the time, I mean who wouldn't" He whispers the last part so only Clem can hear him, the girl becoming even more flushed at his flirting. "Whys it any different today?" He finishes.

"You also wouldn't leave her alone all day, constantly asking if she needed help" Marlon says.

"And you sat with her instead of your normal seat" Aasim adds.

"Also the fact that I walked in on yous sucking each other's faces off was a huge giveaway" Violet says, rolling her eyes.

"You what?!"

"Yup, walked in on them, hands all over each other-"

"Might wanna wash your eyes"

"Already have"

"Um guys, we're right here!" Louis says, waving his hands around frantically. Clem's eyes remained down, refraining from making eye contact, knowing that as soon as she did, she would end up laughing.

"If I had walked in any later, I might've witnessed something that would've scarred me for life"

"Okay woahhhhhhh"

That was the last straw for Clem, her laughter bubbles through until she can't hold it any longer, busting into a fit of giggles at the situation.

"Clem, why are you laughing, you're the one who wanted to hide this" Louis says bewildered, but laughing as well.

"Well we clearly suck at hiding stuff" The girl says, calming herself down.

"We're not exactly surprised, I saw you two happening the second yous met" Aasim says.

"Well at least we don't have to be non affectionate now" Louis says, smiling brightly at Clementine who just rolls her eyes.

"Woah, you still do, I'm not watching you both getting at it everyday!" Violet says, sounding disgusted at the thought.

"As long as yous keep it PG, all is good" Marlon says.

"Will do" Louis says, winking, leaning over and kissing Clem's cheek quickly.

"Awwww"

~~~~~