"Voiceless"

Requested by @WorldIsBloody

~~~~~

"You need to calm down" Violet says seriously, watching as the teen paced around the room, muttering words to himself that she couldn't make out.

"I can't help it" He groans back, rubbing his forehead in slow movements, trying to ease his headache slightly.

"We're going to get her back Louis" Violet comforts, knowing how much Lilly's attack had gotten to his head, and the one person who was capable of calming him down had been taken, along with Omar and Aasim.

As much as Louis trusted Violet, he couldn't help but have that small doubt in the back of his mind that maybe they had done something horrible to her, hurt her in a way that even Clementine herself wouldn't be able to hide. But the thing that he'd been thinking about the most was the fact that it should've been him instead.

"Louis!" Clementine shouts from afar, watching as the boy she had confessed her feelings to only hours before was being dragged away by some raider, towards the containers where people would be taken away.

Not on her watch.

Hearing his shouts for help, she picks Marlon's bow up from the ground where it previously lay, only to find there was no arrows surrounding it. Without thinking about the consequences, she dashes towards Louis, who was currently being dragged by the collar closer and closer to the container waiting for him.

She approaches the raider from their blind side, grabbing them harshly and yanking them off of him, Louis scrambling off to try and find a weapon. But just as he found something, Clementine, Omar and Aasim were all already locked inside the containers, the vehicles beginning to drive away.

Of course she would sacrifice herself for him, it was such a Clementine thing to do, but Louis couldn't help the pit of guilt that had formed ever since that night took place. It should be him locked up in a cell, not her. She didn't deserve that.

The plan had been created and shared with all the kids, so that everyone knew what they had to do in order to get everyone out safely. AJ had taken Louis and Violet to see James about having a herd of walkers be used for distraction, and he had agreed to do it, knowing that Clementine's life was on the line. Mitch had also made some bomb that was to be planted in the boiler to help prevent Lilly and her crew coming back to hurt them again.

AJ had been desperate to go as soon as she had been taken, as had Louis. But they both knew that they had to time their attack perfectly, any little screw up could ruin the whole plan...

-

All was going well so far, the plan was running smoothly and the walkers that James had sent allowed Louis, Violet and AJ to get on board unnoticed. It was now just a case of finding where Clem, Omar and Aasim were being held, which could be anywhere.

They round another corner, stopping in their tracks to find Minnie talking with some woman, it was difficult to hear what they were saying. "There's no way we can get in there without her seeing us" Louis whispers, turning to Violet to see if she had any ideas.

"Maybe we can talk her into helping us" Violet says, clearly not wanted to hurt Minnie in any way.

"Vi, I get that you two were close, but she's one of them now, she won't listen to us" He whispers back to her.

"Well it's worth a try, its the only idea we have" Violet answers, coming out from behind cover, the rustling of her movement making Minnie whip around, aiming her bow at all three of them instantly.