Punished

The next day Phil came home. I was in Dan's room with both of our cloths on the floor on the other side of the room. Shit. It was about 11am so me and Dan should really have been up. I couldn't just run down the hallway into my room naked, what if Phil saw me?
"Dan? Y/N? You up?" Phil yelled turning the handle to Dan's room. I dashed under the covers hiding my sect completely.
"Dan where is Y/N?" He asked looking quite confused, "I went in to her room and she wasn't there."
I decided to make it harder for Dan to talk; maybe he'd punish me for it later.
While I was under the covers I ran my hand up his pale thigh, I could see his penis getting hard and erect. I kissed him softly while him and Phil spoke.
"She's at the store getting cereal." Dan stuttered.
"Oh okay. Why is her hoodie in your floor?" Phil asked with a confused tone.
"I-I was doing the l-laundry." Dan stuttered. He was as hard as rock at this point, I kissed him and then began sucking. He was leaking pre-cum so I licked it off of his dick.
Phil left the room looking very suspicious.
"Why did you do that?" Dan angrily asked, "you know I'm going to have to punish you now."
"Really?" I suggestively smiled.

We ran across the hall into my room because we both knew I had a 12 inch
black vibrator in there.
He held my arms down and kissed me. His lips so soft and warm.

My vibrator in my pussy and played with my clit. I was about to let out a soft miss but he kissed me before anything could come out my mouth.
"Stop, no!" I said.
"Don't you like it?" Dan smiled.
"No, I don't." I lied.
"Maybe I should stop then." Dan said while he took his hand away from my clit.
"NO!" I shouted and placed his hand back on, "Maybe I lied."