Finally

Me, Dan and Phil had just finished
a gaming video and Phil was heading out to get to a party that me and Dan couldn't be bothered to go to.
"Okay guys, I'm going now, bye!!" Phil shouted and closed the door.
"Bye!" Me and Dan shouted from the couch. We were watching Food Wars and in that moment it was slightly more interesting than Phil leaving the house.

"I'm bored." Dan said turning his head to look at me.
"Pizza?" I asked.
"No, pizza is a group thing, it would be wrong without Phil." Dan frowned. He came a little closer. I've always liked Dan but he never knew and neither did Phil. I never told anyone.
We continued watching  the anime and Dan continued getting closer until our arms were touching. Dan grabbed my thighs. I looked at him with an evil grin. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I kissed him slowly and softy and without hesitation he did the same. His hands got higher and the thing in his pants got harder. He stood up and pulled me into his room.
He pushed me onto the bed, spread your legs and (while still kissing) thrusted his hips onto my vagina.
"Harder, harder!" I scream grabbing
him and pulling him in closer. He pulled off my hoodie and t-shirt and looked at me to see if it was okay. I grabbed his hand and placed it on my boob. He undid my bra and was playing with my breasts. He ripped off my leggings and my panties with them and kissed my thigh. He reached for my clit and massaged it slowly.
"Dan." I moaned softly.
"Y/N, I've always wanted to do this." He kissed my pussy slowly, licking it all in the right places.
After a solid 7 minutes of that he undid his jeans, got a condom off of his bead side draw and he pulled out his long, hard one. He rubbed it on my pussy until
"Ahhhhh" I moaned as he inserted himself into me. We both orgasmed at the same time.
After that, I held him tight and he hugged me.
"I've always wanted you. Now I have you I don't want to let you go." Dan said.
"If I did go, would you punish me for being a bad little girl?" I smiled with an evil grin.
"Round 2 bad little girl?"
"Yes daddy." I said getting down on my knees.