Part twenty-six

*RYANS POV*

It was weird, Brendon being in another country that was on the other side of the world, with y/n and I by ourselves.

He hadn't been contacting us since the night we had that livestream where y/n put some makeup on me. It was weird.

There had been some allegations going on inside the band from what y/n had showed me from panic! Fans. But that's no excuse for Brendon to not contact us.

I've been feeling low ever since, has he forgotten about me? Finally figuring out that I'm useless? Or maybe he's just busy? Maybe he doesn't have any credit.

I have no clue, but I know y/n and I are stronger then ever right now. We've been so close ever since Brendon started the tour. Not that y/n and Brendon have lost their bond, obviously.

*A COUPLE HOURS LATER*

Y/N and I decided on going for a stroll on the beach, as it was a sunny, warm day. Whilst we were strolling y/n started a livestream to see what the fans were up to.

Brendon would've been pissed if he saw that we were giving out the location due to the fact that it's a couple minutes drive from our home.

We were just chilling in the sea, jumping waves that were close to the sand, y/n pointing the camera towards me.

She then shouted out, "Oh look who decided to fucking see what our lives are like, dad!" Y/N said with a slight bit of anger in her voice.

I knew who it was straight away, of course it was Brendon.
"Hey calm down, but I get you, found someone else Brendon? I mean I knew it in the end. You haven't contacted us since the 2nd of October."

Y/N carried on with my sentence. "That was four weeks ago dad, you haven't even bothered contacting us."

As soon as she said that, Brendon's voice came out of y/n's phone, forgetting that she was on a live and that you can FaceTime people on there.

"I know I haven't contacted in ages, something bad happened towards the band, all our personal belongings got stolen, I mean all of our belongings. We just got them back from the officers over here. I am so damn sorry, I love you guys too much to fucking leave you for someone else." Brendon said, his voice wavering.

I couldn't see him due to the fact that y/n was a couple steps behind me, still pointing the camera at me.

I looked out into the ocean, a sigh of relief coming out of my mouth. Thank god he didn't cheat. I really didn't want that. I loved him too much.

"It's okay, we were just incredibly worried and thought of the worst things. I love you, we both do and we'll see you soon."

He then said, "Also Ryan, you look so fucking hot with that slight stubble, damn."

A blush crept up my face, not noticeable for the viewers and Brendon.

I coughed awkwardly, "Brendon we're live still."

He chucked and said' "Shit, I'll see ya later sinners! Enjoy life mwah."

He then disconnected and so did y/n after saying sorry for the commotion.

After that, we went to a fish and chip place and got a bucket of chips (fries) for ourselves to share and just sat on the edge of the cliff, looking out towards the sea.

The upcoming night was peaceful.

Y/N

Hey, so I've been gone awhile sksjks.

My phone cracked at my sisters birthday party whilst dancing to the cha cha slide, so that was fucked for awhile.

Oh and my birthday was on Wednesday (17th) and it was great. Even though school, but yeahhh. I got a lot of presents that I loved and a lot of sweets and chocolate sksjk.

A lot has been going on in my school life, I broke up with my boyfriend due to some commotion that happened.

But I think we are back together? I don't know, it's half term currently so I'll have to see when we get back.

I went to a local safari park today and that was fun! Monkeys were jumping on our car and the lions and tigers were close as.

I'm also going ice skating tomorrow with my best friend :)

I'm getting a hamster on Monday and getting to see me dad eeyyy.

ALSO IDK IF I MENTIONED THIS BUT A REALLY SICK BAND CAME INTO OUR SCHOOL CALLED BRIGHTLINE AND PERFORMED AND SPOKE TO US YEAR NINES, THEIR MUSIC IS SICK AND JACOB IS PRECIOUS SKSJS.

Anyways, peace
Izzy✌🏻