Welcome!

Thanks so much for choosing to click on "The Rest is Riddles"! This story is the first of a trilogy that I've been working on for several years, and I am excited to share it with you all.

What is this story about? It's about courage and friendship and picking yourself up again after making mistakes. It's about how mutual hatred and conflicting interests can cause people to do incredibly stupid and harmful things. It's about redemption and also about what happens when ordinary people get their hands on more power than is good for them.

Also, dragons. Because every good fantasy needs the odd dragon or two (or three! or four!)

All books in the trilogy will be posted into this book for ease of discovery. Below is a roadmap for what to expect:

The Rest is Riddles: ~70,000 words [COMPLETE]

The Rest is Ruins: ~70,000 words [COMPLETE]

The Rest is Written: ~90,000 words [0/33 chapters posted]

I am constantly working to grow and improve as an author. As such, I thrive on feedback and constructive criticism, and I welcome any and all comments. If you like something I did, let me know. If you lost interest or hated it, tear the story apart! I will try my best to use the information to grow and improve as a writer. I promise not to take feedback personally or get defensive.

Thanks again for reading, and I hope you enjoy! :)

~*~

Copyright © 2018 by C.M.F. Wright.

All rights reserved. This ebook or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author, except for the use of brief quotations in critical reviews.