Chapter 11: Finally Mine

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Nikki's POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We arrived at my house. I was a nervous wreck! I didn't know what to do at all. What if he thought that my house was pretty messy? I shouldn't have told him to come over. Maybe we should have just gone to the waterfall.

There was a knock on the car window and I jumped in my seat. Lee was standing there trying to look past my dark tinted windows. I had spaced out in my thoughts and was staring at the steering wheel.

I got my bag from the back seat and opened the door. Lee helped me out and the closed the door for me. I led him to the front door and I got my keys out. My hands were shaking and it took me a while to open the door.

Finally I got the door open. We went inside and I went smack into Austin. Why was he always around the house now?

I stumbled back and Lee put his hands on my waist.

"Sorry Nikki thought you need some help opening the door." Austin said looking at Lee. I rubbed my eyes.

"It's okay." Lace came into the room.

"Hey Nikki! Who's that?" She asked me pointing at Lee. She was never shy to ask who was with me but at least she didn't say it rudely.

"This is Lee. Lee this is Lacy my sister and her..uh..friend Austin." I didn't know if Austin was her boy friend. I made a mental note to remember to ask her about that. Lace smiled and stretched her hand out.

"Nice to meet you, Lee." They shook hands then Lace turned to Austin.

"Can they come with us?" I looked at both of them confused.

"Go where?" Lace and Austin looked at each other then turned to me before they answered.

"We were going to go to the amusement park. You can come if you want. You don't have to though." Austin said. He looked like he didn't want us to go but Lace was giving me an encouraging smile.

"I guess we could go." I turned to Lee. "Do you want to go?"

"Sure." He smiled at me.

"Okay then we're going!" Lace smiled. Then took my hand and pulled me to her room.

"Great let's fix you up!" She sat me in a chair in front of her mirror. She grabbed her make up bag and spilled its contents onto her dresser. She looked at all her eye shadows first. She bit her lip as she studied them.

"What exactly are you going to do to me?" She picked the eyeshadow, some eyeliner and mascara. She put the rest away.

"You'll see." She simply said. She started to work on my face and I flinched as she poked my eye a couple of times while putting the eyeliner on.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Lee's POV*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

I waited on the couch while Austin watched TV. He watched me like he expected me to pounce on him and beat him. Something didn't feel right about him. He seemed awfully strange.

I was debating on whether to ask him or not. I was about to ask him when I heard foot steps coming down the stairs. Austin and I both stood up instantly. I looked over at the stairs and saw Nikki.

She looked amazingly beautiful. She looked like an angel. She walked up to me and smiled. I couldn't keep my words in anymore.

"You look beautiful." She blushed and looked down. I lifted her head so she would look at me. I kissed her for head.

"Aww!!" I heard Lace say from behind us. Nikki immediately stepped away from me. I wished she hadn't done that. I wanted to be as near her as I could. Austin eyed me suspiciously then turned to Lace.

"Come on let's go now." He walked out the door. Lace looked at us in confusion.

"Sorry I don't know whats wrong with him. I'll see you guys in the car." She walked behind him. I turned to Nikki.

"You ready to go?" I asked Nikki. She smiled at me.

"Yeah let's go." I walked next to her and laced my fingers with hers. We got into the car with Austin and Lace then they started driving.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*Nikki's POV~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We were waiting in line to go on the roller coaster. I loved roller coasters! I was looking at how high the coaster went up. I felt Lee looking at me. I turned towards him and he smiled at me. He was so hot!

I got closer to me. I felt butterflies in my stomach. I didn't know what he was going to do. He stroked my cheek with his hand. His hand was smooth and warm against my skin. I closed my eyes lost in the feeling of his skin.

When I opened them his face was about and inch away from my face. He pressed his for head lightly against mine. I looked into his green eyes. It felt like we were the only two in this whole entire world.

His lips brushed mine lightly before he kissed me. He pressed his lips against mine and I felt like I woould faint right there.

I loved everything about him. I never knew that this would happen and I was longing for this moment for so long and it was finally happening.

I was proud to say that he was finally mine.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Sorry it took me so long to write this chapter. I just have school and I don't have time to write new chapter because of all the homework they give us but I managed to squeeze in this chapter! So hope you guys liked it:)

I dedicate this chapter to adriannicole. She has really good poems! I don't know her much but hopefully I'll get to know her better. Please check her out and read her poems. I'm sure you'll absolutely love them!

Thanks for reading!:D

Comment, Vote, Fan:)