Elsewhere...

As they unload the truck, the two security guards chuckle. "Well, criminals, we hope you enjoy your stay--" Their mocking comes to a quick stop, as they see only one person in the truck, hands locked in front of him. The villain stands there, costume slick and shiny under the truck lights, with a smile showing through his mask. "You should've checked twice." He cackles, before melting away into a grey sludge. The guards look at each other, then down, to see their weapons and radios are missing, and they turn around to see a blonde teen.

"Hey, cuties." She stabs them both in the throat, killing them off quickly. She laps the blood up from her knife, then whistles loud and clearly. As a portal appears, a blue haired man steps out, hands behind his back, chest puffed out in pride. Another man, or a being, as it is, steps out, a mask full of a purple tinted mass, one that could cause fear to people of the common.

"Well done, young one." The purple masked humanistic thing says, voice dry and raspy. "The time has come." The blue haired man looks at him, then nods accordingly. The leader puts his gloved hand on the bluette's head, hand brushing through every bristle of hair, until it comes to a sudden stop, and a black aura fizzles from his hand, and the blue haired man screams in pain. When he stops screaming, the other man falls to the ground, chest falling and rising once more before taking his final breath.

The crew observes, entertained, as the blue haired villain stands up high once more. "The League Of Villains," He announces, voice somehow deeper and more unsettling than before, "Is back, baby."