}}}2 - Toga's Diary{{{

This one was my idea, so no shout out. Enjoy!

*1* 

Hello there, diary! I am stalking Izu-kun today! He is so handsome... I just want to smell his hair all day. But he won't let me because he's mean :( 

I saw him talking to some random girl that was trying to get in his pants since he's a UA student... Of course, she's out of the picture now that I took care of her, but my knife didn't enjoy the taste of her blood... Nor did I. She tasted slutty. Guess that's expected. I followed Izu-kun using her body, which was taller, and she was pretty flat chested. He met up with that one pretty-boy Katsuki. He's a little good looking, but he makes me shake when he's around, so I decided to just watch Izu-kun from afar. I got some binoculars and watched him from the top of a nearby building. He smiled, making me blush hard. I'll get him eventually. Some day.

*2*

They got a new dorms building today, so now it'll be easier to find him and watch him. He was setting up his dorm as I peeked through the window. He put a bunch on Loser Might figurines on his shelves, and covered his walls with Loser Might posters, and put a Loser Might bedsheet and blanket on his bed. What a nerdy boy. So cute. 

He was mumbling to himself and writing things down in his notebook, then he left his room and went to the lobby, where all the other students were. I decided to call it a night, and I headed back home.

*3*

I decided to follow that one brown hair colored girl today, since she talks about my man all the time. I just need to be sure she isn't a threat. She walked out of the school, looking sad, when the pink girl started talking to her, and they walked to the dorms together. I followed close behind, being sneaky.

I looked through pink girl's window as she pushed brown hair girl onto the sofa, crawling into her lap. I thought this meant she wouldn't be a threat, but then Izu-kun saw them in action, and his face looked so sad and dead. He started crying, and ran away to the park nearby the dorms. Of course I followed him. But I couldn't help but talk to him. I just needed to see a little tiny bit of blood though... I cut his scarred hand and saw the blood seep through his skin, making me shake in joy. 

I brought him here, to my place, and I agreed to be a good girl. That's going to be hard, but I'll survive. I also told him everything about the Vanguard Action Squad and the League of Villains, which earned me a little bit of humping goodness from him ;) His dick is pretty big. Bigger than Katsuki's. I know because I watched him and brown hair girl doing it at the sports tournament thing. Those nasty fiends. 

We banged for a few hours, and we fell asleep. But when I woke back up, he was gone.

He's playing hard to get, and all I can do is hope I can get back with him again someday. <3