Chapter 13: I'm Sorry

*Ochaco's POV*

Me and Izuku sit in his room, dead silent. I am about to say something when he asks, "So, you two dated before, huh?" His voice makes me shake. It wasn't angry. Nor sad. It was... disappointed. 

"Y... Yes..." I can't look him in the face out of fear, but I can feel his eyes peering into my soul. "I-I'm s-sorry, Deku."

"Don't call me Deku." He says, standing up and walking to his desk. I become flustered.

"B-But that's your name! Your hero name!" I croak.

"It's my hero name, yes..." He looks at me, making me look away in shame. "Not my real name." He walks up to me and looks down at me. "Look at me." I hesitantly look up into his dead green eyes, staring into my brown ones. "What's my name?" I shiver.

"Izuku." I mutter.

"What?"

"Izuku!" I speak up, looking back down, shaking. This isn't like him. And I know it's my fault.

He grunts, then sits in his office chair, facing me. "Tell me about it."

"Huh?" I look up at him, confused. 

"Tell me everything that happened." I nervously nod and begin the story.

-~-

*Third Person POV, Different Place, Different Time*

Bakugo walks through the halls, echoing cheers of the massive crowd in the stadium watch the students brutalize each other. The same people that watched him brutalize Ochaco. He reaches the infirmary, going to see Ochaco.  He knocks on the door, but to no response. He knocks again, and the door flies open, revealing the rosy cheeked girl, one arm with a cast, the other bandaged. 

"Oh. It's you." She says, walking away from the door, motioning him in. 

"Look, I'm ssss..." He tries forcing a word out of his mouth. He clears his throat. "I'm ssss..." She looks at him, confused. He looks at her in the eyes. He takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry." He mentally kicks his own shin for ever saying that word.

"Why?" She walks up to her bed, sitting on it, sipping her drink. "You won. I had no chance. So what?" He rubs the back of his neck, closing the door behind him. "You are much stronger than I am, I did what I could." She notices him walking up to her, until he's right in front of her. "Eh? What are you?" He smashes his lips into hers, making her eyes widen, and she pushes him away. "What are you doing!?" She shouts. She looks at his face, filled with guilt.

"Ochaco, I'm sorry I ruined your chance..." He called me by my name... She thinks. His eyes seem so desperate, and what he's saying seems so honest. She stands up and locks the door, then walks back to him. They look in each others eyes, then they kiss again. Passionate at first, then more intimate. They sit on the bed, removing each other's shirts, then pants. He looks in her eyes asking for permission, and she nods. He unclips her pink bra, then slips her pink panties off. She tugs at his boxers, and he pulls them off. She looks at his peter, then looks up at him with vulnerable. It's as if she read his mind, and her looking at him like that turned him on instantly. He got hard quickly, making her happy. She must be thirsty after that fighting. She wants to be loosened. Thinks Bakugo. They kiss some more, him propping her up on top of his lap. He licks her breasts, giving her butterfly kisses everywhere.

"I feel so warm..." She moans. She looks at him with puppy eyes, making him drool. He has been known to like dominance, and vulnerability is like a free ticket. She grabs his dick, rubbing it a little, then massaging her spot with it, making her moan. She sits on it, pushing it in.

"You're so tight." He grunts, heavily breathing to stop himself from moaning too loud. She bounces up and down, slapping their skin together on his lap. She smothers his face in her boobs. He groans when she gets off of him, crawling into a doggy position. He sets himself up onto the bed, getting behind her, then mounting her. He slowly thrusts, gaining speed in each on. She moans each time, either due to the pain in her arms, or the pleasure inside of her. She remembers that he's not wearing a condom, but she trusts (and hopes) that her birth control will do its job. But the thought slips away as time goes by, and all she can do is enjoy the moment. But he doesn't burst. He stops, falling back, panting. she looks at him, seeing his cock, and turns around. He looks up at her and grins. She rubs it painfully slowly, torturing her. "Please, just do it." He says, moaning.

"Why should I?" She says. "You've been ever so mean to me and everyone, why should I give this to you?" He thinks for a second, then looks at her.

"Because I'm sorry. It won't happen again. Now please."

"Aw. Are you gonna beg?" She playfully purrs, making him twitch.

"I beg you."

"Good boy." She licks it from bottom to top, then puts in her mouth, sucking the tip, then deepthroating it. She goes up and down repetitively until she pulls it out, licking it again on the sides. She slaps her cheeks with it, making a puppy face, almost giving him a heart attack. Then she deepthroats it again, holding it there for a few seconds. It twitches a few times, and she quickly pulls it out and rubs it, pointing it at her. He then nuts all over her, leaving her drenched in his cum. She wipes some up with her finger, putting it in her mouth. "Mmm. Tastes pretty good." She stands up, taunting him a bit. "Too bad this won't happen again."

His head darts up, eyes bewildered. "Huh?!" She giggles.

"Unless I deem you to deserve it." He grins, then puts on his clothes. She cleans herself up, then puts on her clothes as well. She unlocks the door, but stands in front of it.

"Aye, move out of the way." He says.

"I can't until I receive what I want." She says playfully, tapping her cheek.

"Ugh, fine." He kisses her cheek, blushing lightly. "Now move."

"Nuh uh. What do you say?" He groans.

"Please?" She moves, and he starts to walk out. She slaps his butt, making him jump, he looks at her, but not angry. He grins, then walks away. He runs into Deku, and he glares at him. "Outta my way, nerd." He pushes past him, and goes back to the students area.

"Wonder where he was coming from..." Deku mumbles to himself, walking to Ochaco's room to see her. He walks in the open door, and see's her grinning to herself. "Hey Uraraka-san! How are you?" She notices him walk in, and smiles at him.

"I'm doing... fine! Yeah, I'm going just fine!"

-~-

*Izuku's POV, Dorms, Now*

I look at her in her nervous eyes, and they dart to a different location. "You mean to tell me that you two banged just before then? And you never told me?" I mutter. I am not angry, but just sad, and disappointed that she wouldn't tell me something this important.

"Y-Yes..." She looks down at her pink socks. "B-But there's more to it! I promise!" 

"No, no there isn't." I say, standing up. "I went to see you to see how you were, expecting you to be sad. But you were happy, and you had sex with the person that ruined your chance at getting a free ticket to being a hero, and that person just HAPPENS to be Kacchan of all people, the person that has held me back this whole time!" Now I'm starting to get angry as I come to a full realization of the situation. "Do you understand how wrong that is? And that's aside from the fact that you were HIDING it from me?!" I'm starting to yell, and I can't stop myself. She starts to tear up.

"I-I'm s-sorry De-- I-Izuku..." She whimpers. I shake my head.

"No. No your not. Because you enjoyed fucking him too. I walk to the door and open it. I don't even turn around. "Maybe he's a better choice for you than I am." I slam the door behind me, and walk away. It's still the morning, so I just walk away from everything. Not even Washington Park can help me right now. I just need to get away.

*???'s POV*

From the rooftop I see the handsome greenette walk away from the building. My tattered pink cape blows in the wind, and I remove my mask and goggles, grinning. "Long time no see, Izu-kun."