Chapter 3: 24 Hours

*???'s POV*

I peer through the window, hanging on tightly to the ladder I brought. The dorm windows are huge, but I hang low, trying to not me seen. My blonde buns stick out, and would make it easy to be spotted.

So this little bitch thinks she can steal my man? As if! I internally shout. Izu-kun is mine! All mine! And I don't care who I have to cut and stab to get to him! I see the two girls kissing, and my future husband see's, with woe in his eyes. This is making me angry. He isn't smiling. I could make him smile! Make him happy! Make him bleed!

I, Toga Himiko, will soon be Toga Midoriya, wife of Izu-kun! I laugh intensely, causing me to fall off of my ladder.

*Izuku's POV*

I hold back the river of tears trying to force their way out of my eyes. I know she would look for me in my dorm, so I run outside, sprinting to the nearest getaway spot I can think of.

Washington Park, my favorite place, was named after a hero named Washington Height, who could cause things to levitate and sink on command, has a fountain in this park. I always sit at the bench and watch it when I'm bored, or sad. It makes me calm. I sit there for approximately 30 minutes, until I feel a tap on my shoulder. I don't turn around, expecting Uraraka to have finally found me.

I was wrong. A sharp pain hits my hand, and I look down at it to see bleeding. What the hell!?! I think as I grab my arm by the wrist, writhing in pain. I turn around to see a cute looking girl with blonde buns. A girl I've seen countless times before. Toga.

"Why now? What, does Shigaraki want to pick a fight or something?" I say angrily, standing up. She just smiles.

"No, silly Izu-kun! I just wanted to see my husband!" She says joyfully.

"I've told you before, I am not going to marry you!" She seems slightly annoyed now.

"Why won't you smile, baby? Is that one slut girl bothering you?" I jerk my head back. Slut girl? Is she referring to... Maybe... I look at her in the eyes. I mean, I won't deny, she is really cute, but... She's a villain. I internally sigh. She just looks at me, completely ignorant to the fact I could be seriously injured. I shake my head.

I sigh, "Fine, just... Come with me. We're going to my dorm." I stop. Uraraka could find me there. I think for a minute, and Toga doesn't say a word. "Actually, do you have a house or something?" I ask. She jumps in excitement.

"Yes! It's super cute! Like you, baby!" She replies. I look at my hand. She hit scar tissue. But I can't go to Recovery Girl. Not after the countless times I have just recently. I can do this myself.

"And do you have medical tools there?" She nods too quickly. "Don't nod so fast, you'll break your neck." I say. She gasps. I look up at her, confused.

She covers her mouth, "You care about if I break my neck?" She tears up a little, then puts her arms down in a funny way. Oh no. She takes a small step back. Oh no. I try to react, but by then it's too late. She pounces on me, kissing me all over. "I love you too, baby!!!" I try to get her off me, but she pins me down. She lowers her face closer and closer to mine, and she looks much calmer and cooler than before. More sane. And it's hot. Something inside of me knows this is wrong. I like Uraraka, and aside from that, Toga's a villain. But the moment just goes so fast, I just get swept away. We embrace each other. Her lips: Tight, but soft (and kinda wet from her licking her lips all the time). Our eyes closed, we hold the kiss for a minute, then we stop to get some air. She smiles. "Now. To my house!" She helps me stand and walks a little more normally. She continuously seems more and more normal. More cute. I dislike that I like it. I follow her, and we start our walk to her house.