Chapter 11: Mission Failed

*Shigaraki's POV*

I jump in my seat, giddy, like a child about to go to a candy store. We finally found her. At the UA dorms, as well? Perfection!

"I can not wait... The looks of their terrified faces... It's like Christmas day!" I look at Spinner driving the van, who's grinning. "But the presents are all dead brats!" Everyone laughs.

"We're here!" Spinner says, pulling the van up, then doing a Tokyo drift. "GRAND THEFT AUTO STYLE!" I hop out of the car. I look at my hands.

"Now... I can finally try the power that has been gifted upon me before the demise of All For One. Tonight is going to be real fun..." I smile, and we approach the dorms building. Eraserhead and Vlad Knight come from the front door.

"Leave now, villains, or turn yourselves in." I laugh.

"You wish." I swipe my hand at them, throwing them many feet back. "Oh yeah." I turn my hand into a fist. "I like this already."

*Ochaco's POV*

Both of them throw a punch at each other, and they both land a hit. But Deku's punch did nothing to the monster. He gets sent flying back at the building, crashing into a dorm window. The monster lands back on the ground, but his eyes fall back on us.

"It's after me!" Toga shouts, now standing on the ledge. "GO!" I follow her commands, and I run to the dorm. I open it, to see him unconscious on the floor, bleeding from the mouth. His chest doesn't rise for breath. I check his pulse. His heartbeat is faltering. I start to tear up.

"DEKU!" I scream. "DEKU!"

*Izuku's POV*

I hear thousands of voices floating in my head. But then one stands out.

"Midoriya." I open my eyes to see complete blackness. I see a few silhouettes in the corner of my eye, and I look at them. It's the same as at the sports festival, their eyes glowing. "Do you know who we are?"

"I have an idea." I respond.

"Then you should know that now is not your time." I look down at my fists, which are sparking greenish blue, as if I'm in Full Cowl. "Go." An image of the monster leaping up at Toga shows up in front of me. "Go be a hero."

"DEKU! DEKU!" I hear. My eyes pop open.

*Toga's POV*

I prepare for the impact, as the monster jumps up at me. I close my eyes, waiting for it to come. WAM! I open them to see Izu-kun, his foot in its face. It flies backwards, then lands on its feet sliding. It roars, then attacking him again. But it get's stopped, exploding, splattering blood everywhere.

"Kukukuku..." A familiar voice evilly chuckles. "Thought you could hide forever?" Me and Izu-kun look at the man. Shigaraki.

"What do you want, douchebag?" Izu-kun shouts, his arms and legs tightening, until he starts floating. "Eh?!" The jerk laughs again, walking closer to him.

"Fancy my power, brat?" He gets thrown into the building again, but he pops back out. He dashes at him, only to get constricted again. "Hah! You look so stupid now!" He waves someone forward, and Kurogiri steps up. "Bring it in."

"Yes sir." A void appears next to them, revealing a Noumu.

"This guy right here is going to kill you. Not because we need it to. Just for the hell of it. Then we'll kill Himiko, then all of your little brat friends too! Kill him!" The Noumu starts running toward Izu-kun, until a gunshot goes off nearby, hitting it in the head, making it fall over. We all look over to the shooter, and we see Snipe, the pro hero. Behind him, Kamui Woods, Mtn. Lady, Eraserhead, and Vlad King. "Ah. Look who joined the party."