Blue helped me to clean it and we started to talk a little too. It was fun.

-Later-

''....Your not going like that in the public.'' i said with crossed arms and looking mad at them. They looked at me confused.

''Why not ?'' They asked. I looked at them if they were serious. I pointed my finger. ''First, this is not what humans wear these days.'' I pointed at they're clothes and they smirked. ''But we aren't really humans,'' Yellow said and they laughed. I sighed. ''I know that too so, you will borrow some clothes my mom have.''

I said and made them to follow me to mom room.

In the end, they choose very nice things. I wonder if mom won't kill me after this. I thought and went to my room to changed myself too. I can't go all bloody and teared up. 

I choose black hoodie and black jeans. I didn't felt going all pink. They waited me down in the kitchen and when i camed they looked like different peoples.

Being washed up, new clothes and adapted, they looked really nice. They smiled at me. ''Ready to go ?'' i asked and smiled waiting. They nod and went outside. I grabbed my keys and some money. 

I closed and we kept walking around the town. They looked happy. Enjoying something new, experimenting, having fun not to think about Crystal Authority, they looked really happy. I smiled a little but my smile faded away when i thought about my mom.

They tried ice cream, it was fun seeing them when they had brain freeze too. I chuckled and we went to fun park. What a coincidence, i payed the tickets and we went in. They got surprised even more and went to everything. They asked too so i had to explain. But... i didn't had so much fun.

We went to carousel and i wanted to buy three tickets when White said she wanted to go with me. I  looked at her surprised and said sure. Blue and Yellow went first and we joined next. We sat in silence, non of us talking.

''You know, i know what is troubling you.'' White said and looked at me. I looked at her and smiled a little. ''Yeah i know, you can read my mind to get answers.'' i said and exhaled. She kept looking at me not smiling just looking. 

''I didn't needed to use my power to know what are you thinking about. I know your thinking about your mom.'' She said. I looked at her surprised and sighed nodding looking down. ''How did you know White ?'' i said and looked at her. She smiled so calmly and kindly.

''All this day you were feeling down, not happy, just thinking in your thoughts. You thought i wouldn't notice Pink ?'' she said and chuckled. I smiled and chuckled too. ''Well yeah, guess i didn't thought about it.'' i smiled and closed my eyes.

We were now up. Seeing the sun slowly falling down. I looked at it and smiled. White was looking too and she sighed. 

''Pink,... your mom....'' she started. I looked at her fastly and kept waiting. ''She... won't come back.'' White said and kept looking in front of.

I kept looking at her confused. ''H-How do you mean that ?'' i asked worried. She sighed and looked at me. ''She won't come back, because she never was your mother.'' White said and waited for my reaction. I got angry and stood up. White looked at me surprised and pulled me down to sit down.

''Don't get up, you'll fell.'' She said and holded my left arm. ''So what ? I don't care anymore.'' i said sadly. She kept looking at me and hugged me. 

''Listen Pink, there is still a lot you don't know and i will tell you everything about it and explain so, i'll tell you something now...''

''Your mom was a member of 'Crystal Authority'.'' White said.

I frozed. ''W-What ??'' i looked at her surprised and confused. She nod and looked away. 

''She didn't really loved you how she used to tell you, it was all fake Pink, to kill you.'' White said. I kept looking down. I couldn't believe those words. ''S-She wouldn't kill me.'' i said sadly.

White caressed my cheek and sighed. ''The wolf that was hunting you that day, when we met, it was one of her magic, better said it was her.'' White said.

I started to tear up. ''So, she putted inside me the dark magic ?'' i asked and looked at White. White nod. ''Yes, she did.'' White said.

I looked down. ''T-That doesn't make any sense, they said they helped you to get that dark magic away from me, that means they don't want to kill me.'' i said and White looked away. 

''That's true but, they want to experience something with you, i am not sure what but that's all i can tell you now.'' White said and grabbed my shoulders. 

''Listen Pink, i could be the bad one too if you think so, i won't change your mind but just trust me okay ? I will solve this out trust me.'' White said and smiled. 

I nod and smiled a little. ''Alright.'' I said and looked down.

We got down and we went to Yellow and Blue who were really happy and talked about it a lot. I smiled.

White smiled too but after she smiled, a spear flied through her body. Blue looked in shock her hands on her mouth and Yellow frightened. 

I looked at her in shock and she looked down in shock too. The blood started dripping down and some of it was on me. She looked at me and smiled in tears.

''I am sorry guys. I-It's strong magic, i can't win.'' she said and she holded my hands disappearing into the dust. I was still in shock. I looked at my hands and they were covered in blood. 

''Crystal Authority !'' I heard Yellow and all i remember was, that i was holded by Yellow and we ran away from that place. When we were running i saw Pearl and Rose somewhere there standing. I couldn't do anything, i was weak. 

We came to my home and they made barricade around the house. They started talking in panic, screaming what do to and i didn't do anything.

I was sitting and staring at my bloody hands. I tear came from my eye. 

''White.''

A long wait huh ? the school was killing me. But baack! So we got this kind of messed up right now, this new things we learned. What da ya think ? what can happen next ? say in the comments !! owo

-The Witch Authority-  (Blue Diamond x Pink Diamond)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara