Y/n:Go on ahead Blake, Don't be scared. Your parents are gonna be happy to see you.

You gave her a confident smile which encourage her enough. Blake took a really deep breath before finally knocking. A loud bang was made when Blake knocked.

Sun:Okay, if we're honest, that's kind of intimidating.

The door opens to reveal a female cat faunus just like Blake.

Kali:Blake?

Blake:Hi, mom

Blake mom ran up to her and hugged her.

Kali:Oh my baby girl.

???:Kali, who is it?

A huge guy came and saw that person Kali was with was his daughter Blake. His expression changed from shock to grin.

Ghira:What are you all waiting for?Come on in. And  Y/n, long time no see.

Y/n: Ghira, it's been a while.

Everyone all sat sat around the table so they could drink some tea.

Kali:We were horrified when we heard the news. The kingdom of vale wasn't perfect, but it certainly didn't deserve what happened.We were both so worried.

Ghira:*Chuckling*Please, I knew she'd be fine.

Kali:*Scoff*That is the slighted bit true. You should seen pacing.

Sun:You guys have nothing to worry about. I've seen your daughter in action before!and trust me, she got some moves.

Ghira gave Sun a really irritated look.

Ghira:And What exactly what do you mean by that, Mr Wukong?

Sun turned to face Ghira nervously.

Sun:I uh... You see, sir, it's just that...

While Sun was blabbering, you facepalmed.

Y/n:Sun seriously, you make it sounds like we're checking her out out something like that which we were not, we're just watching her is all.

Sun:*Laughs nervously*Sorry?

Ghira:And what do you mean by watching my daughter, Mr L/n.

Y/n:Well uh... You see we were making sure that she was safe and nothing more, I swear. And I knew that she could use all the help that she could get and we didn't want to see her get hurt is all. It's not like we were spying on her when she's alone or doing something else or...

Kali:Why are they here again?

Blake:They kinda followed me home.

Kali:I see. I like them. Especially the cute one.

Blake:Mom!

Kali:What?

Blake:That is my boyfriend!

The room became silent when Blake said that.

Ghira:What is the meaning of this.

Y/n:Oh Yeah um... You see sir-

Ghira:Silent you.

Kali:I like him more.

Blake looked really irritated when Kali said that. There was a sudden knock on the door which got their attention.

Ghira:Darn it, I completely forgot about the meeting.

Kali:Ghira....

Ghira:Give me a moment.

Ghira got up and went to the door.

Blake:Is everything okay?

Kali:Yes dear, poor timing. He can reschedule.it's just can be hard dealing with them lately.