Part 2

Weiss's Pov.

I was walking in the hall until I heard my brother.

Whitley:good afternoon sister. A pleasure to see you out of your room for a change.

Weiss:Hello Whitley.You're in a cheery mood today.

Whitley:Klein made crepes for breakfast.

Weiss:What do you want?

Whitley:I heard father shouting with someone on his study earlier.

Weiss:Mother?

Whitley:No she's already drinking in the garden. I think it was a man. I just wanted to warn you. I heard he asked to speak with you.

Weiss:I'll be fine.

Whitley:I know you will.Your strong, like Winter.

Weiss:You never liked Winter.

Whitley:True. But you can't deny her resolve.

Weiss:You seem... Different.

Whitley:And you've been gone.I'll have you know I didn't stop growing while you were away at beacon.Anyways, good luck with father.

Whitley started walking off. As I was on my way to my father I was met with Y/n.

Y/n:Hey Weiss.

Weiss:Hey Y/n.

Y/n:So how are you doing Weiss?

Weiss:Well I'm doing fine, you?

Y/n:peachy. So anyways I was hoping that we could be discussing things if that is alright bu you.

Weiss: That's nice but I can't right now.

Y/n: Why not. To me this could be the perfect time that we could reconnect right now. You know after what happened in Vale? What happened to beacon. Do you know what type of breaking point that could put everyone on? We can talk about his and how out have made everyone felt.

Weiss: Don't worry. I'll be back after I'm done. Promise.

Y/n: I know. You know one thing though, when I first met you, you're just the brat of a girl and you were really rude when I met. And the truth behind this shall not be sugarcoated. You seem pretty entitled because you are the heiress to the Schnee dust company. That doesn't permit you into acting like a brat.

Weiss: Well, that was surprising coming from you.

Y/n: What can I say? I really couldn't stand you first time that we met.

Weiss: I would like to say the same of you too.

Y/n: So anyways. Be safe for me okay?

I walked past him towards my father.

Ruby- No one's POV

You are sleeping in your sleeping in your sleeping bag very peaceful until Nora decided to wake you.

Nora:Wake up lazy butts.

Y/n:Nora please just give five more minutes.

Nora decided put a lizard in the in your sleeping bag. You noticed that there was a lizard in your sleeping and you got out of your sleeping bag letting out a scream.

Nora:God now you're awake and how about you go and wake up Ruby?

Y/n:Alright.

You went to wake up Ruby.

Y/n:Hey Ruby wake up.

Ruby:Five more minutes.

You came back with a bucket full of cold water on her.