bonding and arguing

*Kacey point of veiw

We Finish off by making matching jackets, each of them were black, mine with a red stripe, Alluras with a pink stripe and Pidges with a green stripe.

After we pack up all the material and thank the mice for their help we start on our way to the kitchen. Half way there I stop my tracks for getting that I'm still in my female form. I instantly change back to Keith until Allura stopped me. "Kacey be your self, if you're not ready yet just introduce yourself as Kacey and we can say you came in an escape pod that landed in Pidges hanger" Allura said in her heavily British accent. I'm smiled I descent smile and changed my form back to Kacey.

We get to the kitchen and all heads turn to me "OMG wait what another freaking emo on the ship..... Wait how did you get here?" after lance was finished his little display I had a silent conversion with Shiro and started my speech.

"Hi I'm Kacey, I came here in a pod from a planet I have been staying on. I landed in the green lions hanger where I met Katie and Allura. I have been there for the last few Vargas talking with your fellow paladins".

"Hi I'm Hunk, I'm the yellow paladin,  do you want anything to eat? Drink? You must be tired we have a spare room or Keith he's probably with the blade right now."

"Oh the blade? Does Keith go there? Cool my mum does aswell" I say in response, slightly dissapointed that they would give my room away to a complete stranger.

"oh thats very fascinating as the earthies would say.  Haha" Coran says in his overly happy voice.

"that's cool I'm half human half galra,  so I know what that means, Uh Coran? Thats your name right?" I say trying to give a selling case.

"yes coran that's my name" he replied very happy that someone knew his name.

"GoLRa How DO wE KnOw YOuR SaFe?? hUH HUH??????" Lance asked in his stupidly dramatic voice.

"ugh shut up LAnCe no one cares if you don't trust me, I mean seriously do you think I would be banned from the galra empire for being caught in the blade of marmora and the rebels because I'm evil and untrustworthy, I mean you trust Keith don't you?" I say to done with lance bull crap. I start walking over to Hunk and get some food. We start talking about where I'm from, how old I am, my parents, until he asks if he can talk to me alone. We walk out the door into the hallway. "so Kacey, do I know you because you seem so much like someone I know.... WAIT KEITH?!?!?!" I tell him to shut up really quickly in a whisper/yell. I have a slight blush on my cheeks, and I nod my head the slightest. Hunk squeals and picks me up swinging me around quite similar to what Shiro did. I tell him my story like I did with the girls and Shiro. We enter the kitchen again and Hunk said to the team that he was going to show me around the castle.

As we were walking I told him in full description about my past and how the galra side of me works. He asked me what my galra form looks like so we walked to the training deck and I immediately closed the door, incase anyone were to be following. I showed him my galra form and how I can change between male and female.  To say he was amazed is an understatement, he looked at me with glistening eyes and a wide grin. This is why we were good friends, he was the first to accept me, well apart from Shiro, and he's still like that.

Time skip to dinner brought to you by Klance

Dinner was almost ready so I made my way through the castle to tell Pidge and Allura, I found them in Katies hanger working on something new

"hey dinners gonna be ready soon" I say walking towards them. Katie looks up and squeals grabing a cloth out of nowhere to cover her desk. "Umm..... Katie are you ok?" I asked slightly worried for her.

"y-yeah I'm good, you good? We're all good hehehehe" Katie said slightly startled. I give her a look saying that completely read I didn't beleive her in the slightest.

"well I'll leave you guys to it" I said leaving the hanger walking towards the kitchen.

A/n
I why hello there. Bet ya didn't see that coming... An update rarely seen with the naked eye, only coming around once and a while. Wait, who am I kidding no body reads my books ahahahaha.  Oh and the jacket at the top is the style I was thinking of about the jackets at the start.