~ Chapter 11 ~

Hey! :) Sorry for not uploading so quickly :/ But I hope this makes up for it! Read on my little ducklings! :{D

Oh, and we might change Ashton's character to this guy ---------------> What do you think? :D

{His name is Blake Gilbert}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Chapter 11 ~

"Happy Birthday Tami!" I screamed at her on Saturday morning. Tami's mom had let me in so I could spend time with her on her birthday. In the morning. Ya, it took my mom about an hour at eight am to get me out of my bed. She finally managed to get me out, though.

"AW! OMG! You came in the morning just to see me!" Tami squealed.

"Ya," I laughed. "I did," This was my mom's idea, and I thought it would be really cool. I was going to Tami's party anyways, so I was just going to stay at her house till the party's over.

She gave me a big hug and got out of her bed. Alex was leaning against the doorway and when I turned around, I realized he had been standing there the whole time staring at me.

"Hey," I said.

"Hi," he said sounding a little puzzled. Probably the fact that I was talking to him, was suprising him.

"Uh, can we, uh ,talk?" I asked him. His eyes went wide, and I didn't have to look at Tami to know that her eyes were identical. gh, twins.

"Um, uh, sure," he said. I walked through the door and into the hall and he followed.

"So uh, what do you wanna talk about?" Really Alex. I wanna talk about freaking unicorns and ponys, of course! I mean what else could we possibly talk about?! I mean, not the fact that you led me on or anything. Pshh, no!

"Listen Alex, today's your birthday. I'm not gunna act awkward or anything towards you , okay? I mean that doesn't change anything . . " I said muttering the last sentence. He came closer to me, and I had no idea if I liked where he was going. I mean I still had no clue if I still had a teensy crush on this guy! (Ughh, Annabelle is so indecisive right now. Gosh, Annabelle is so weird! And Annabelle has no idea why she's talking in third person!)

"It could change, you know," he said leaning in so close that our noses were almost touching. I didn't think he really got the point. I need time to think, gosh gammit!

"Um, I have to go, uh, check on, uh, my. . . UNICORNS!" I screamed and ran away down the hall and back into Tami's room.

"Um, why did I just hear someone scream Unicorns?" Tami asked.

"Oh, haha, well, cause I like to scream Unicorns wherever I go," I said while laughing like an idiot.

"Um, okay then . . . " Tami said clearly puzzled. Alex stormed back into the room and stared at me with the stupidest look on his face.

"Unicorns? Really? What would Megan Fox be doing in my house?" he asked. Tami looked like she was about to blow up, cause she was probably so freaking confused.

"What is this, the My Little Pony convention?! What the hell!" she said. This caused me to burst out laughing, but Tami and Alex just stood there, looking like I was mental.

"What's so funny?" Tami asked.

I wiped my tears of laughter away. "Haha, I don't know,"

"Okay then. . ." Tami said, while Alex was still looking at me puzzled. "What are we doing today?"

"Well, I was thinking we could just do a bunch of fun stuff at your house I guess until the party. Then we could get ready later,"

"Oh, okay, that would be cool!" Tami said.