~ Chapter 1 ~

A/N: Hey! :{D this is the first book that I have ever written or even attempted to write. I am working on this with my closest friend, LolaLovelyz, and I wouldn't have been able to do this without any of her help!!!! So, I hope you guys like it!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Chapter 1~

FRESHMAN YEAR 

"Hey, Bella-Bear!" my best friend, Ashton Cooper, yelled from across the cafeteria. My eyes darted up to him as he started to approach my empty table. I looked around to find everyone staring at me and some of those blonde bimbos - sorry, I meant "cheerleaders" - whispering to their so-called friends. Ugh, I can just see the fresh gossip story forming right before my eyes.

I looked back up to see Ashton sitting right next to me, his arm around my shoulder like we've been best friends since preschool, which, okay, maybe we have been, but still. I looked around the now full table that was occupied by four of the hottest guys in this school. I had literally all eyes glued to me. I mean come on, don't people have better things to do during lunch, like I don't know, eat? They were acting like Megan Fox was stripping right on top of my table. Jeez. And through this whole situation, I was only thinking one thing : What the hell are you doing, Ashton?! Ugh, the idiot.

I wonder if Ashtons friends are judging me right now on my appearance. You know, the typical nerd look. My black square glasses hiding my green eyes, topped off with my light brown hair held up by a Hello Kitty scrunchy. Not to mention my baggy clothing, too. But somehow they can look past all the clothing and glasses and see the real me.

And that's how I became friends with the four hottest guys in school.

PRESENT DAY 

Baby you light up my world like nobody else

The way that you flip your hair gets me overwhelmed

But when you smile at the ground, it ain't hard to tell

You don't know-oh-oh you don't kn-

I slam my hand down on the alarm clock, shutting the British Boy Band up. Opening my eyes, I grab my bulky glasses off of my night stand. I look at the clock: 7:25 A.M. Hmm, I guess five more minutes wouldn't hurt, would it? I put my glasses back down and snuggle back into my blanket. As I was about to drift into a wonderful dream starring my awesome super ninja skills, I heard someone open the door and run to my alarm clock turning it back on. I crack my eyes back open and grab my glasses again to see Ashton jumping around while continuing to sing along.

"You don't know you're beautiful!" he sang in an off pitch voice. 

"Ashton, I understand were friends and all, but - and I mean this in the nicest way possible - SHUT UP!" I said as I got out of the comfortable cocoon I had made in my bed. 

"What," he said, smirking, "You don't like my amazing singing?" 

I look at him like he was crazy and said, "It's not that, it's just that I wanted to save the human race from ever having to hear that awful sound you call singing." 

He mockingly put his hands on his heart, pretending that he had been hurt by my words, and said, "Ouch, you hurt my poor little heart!" 

"More like your huge ego," I murmur.

He glared at me, obviously hearing and said,"Ha ha ha, very funny. Now get dressed we're gunna be late to school." 

I just smiled sweetly at him as he turned around and left, allowing me to get dressed. I changed into my baggy gray sweatpants and a black V-neck T-shirt. I went to the bathroom and grabbed my batman styled scrunchy and put my hair up. I go back into my room and grab my messenger bag off of my desk. I open my door and run down the stairs to find Ashton eating the breakfast that my mom made for us. 

"Good morning sweety. Hurry up and eat, you have to get going soon." she smiles at me as I kiss her on her cheek.

You see, I only live with my mom because when I was around seven years old my dad died in a car accident. My mom took it hard at first, but then realized that she had a family (me) to care for. My mom is a Fashion Designer and former model, but she never pressured me to dress in anything she designed. She never really cared about the way I dressed. She is possibly the sweetest woman you could ever meet. I mean ya, she still gave me all her new designs, but those are all stuffed in the back of my huge walk-in closet.

"Morning to you too." I say grabbing a plate full of pancakes and scarfing them down as fast as I can. I put my plate in the sink, wave goodbye to my mom, and jog towards Ashton who was waiting for me by the door. 

On the drive to school, Ash wouldn't STOP singing. I mean, come on, I still needed to use my ears for something.

As he stopped the car, Ash turned to me and asked, "Ready?" 

"Yup." I said. 

"Okay, then let's go!"

Here goes another day in highschool.

Whoop-dee-doo, I can't wait (please note the sarcasm). 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hola! Hoped you liked it so far! Please comment, vote, and all that jazz!!!

~Savanah & Lola